Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The RETURN of SHARAM!!!! December 16th!!!

Guest spinderella7713

Guest pod

Again, I'm not super-picky over the music, but I'm picky to the extent of "well, this might be a little off..." It would have made excellent main room material. Ivano does well down there, it's actually been quite awhile since he's played downstairs.

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

coo coo im still in my space break trying to see how long that will last for, maybe when they bring out a non electro driven dj to the patio than i'll go, not talking bout deep dish dont get ur panties wet deep dish fans, saw them @ GG it was cool

btw nick(diesel) id have to agree w/ u even tho i wasnt there, but i trust ur judgement bout the women :P

Guest xbbdc

man that line was really crazy :(

i got there about 12:15 with some girls and we were just in awe at how big the line was and how crazy it was.. too bad we didnt get in. hope everyone had fun.

Heheh. ;D Yeah I mean I was there doing my thing, but it did stand out in my head that he played harder than normal. Gripe is too harsh, more of an observation I made in between shots of Jager and throwing ice cubes at those dang people who don't live in the cool areas of town.

i wasnt there... but several people i know that went.. said the exact same thing about ivano's set... so pod... im pretty confident with your comment dj groupie lol

Guest pod

The dogs are pretty damn good outside of the club.

Goldrush has a walk-up window but it was closed at that hour. They have burgers and shit actually.

Guest Cosmigonon

Main room was disgustingly packed, I always try to give the main room a chance, but I give up, nothing like the patio, and seemed to be the sentiment for a lot of people, I'll leave the main room for the "normal" people.

Patio was awesome as always, nothing can touch it, true' there's more men than women, but if you have game you needn't worry. Great company, hangin out with the usual suspects (you know who you are, you freaks... 8) ;D ;D), great meeting gotdrums13, I danced so much my feet were actually killing me (1st time it happens), so I couldn't make it to Nikki's.

I just couldn't believe it was 1:45 pm and the party was still going on (thanks to Gino)with no sign of stopping, where else in the continental US or Europe could you find an outdoor party in the middle of December with a bright, sunny and beautiful warm weather ??

Fuck 'em!! That's why I love Miami so much... 8) 8)

Guest bootstah

wow Josh sounds like you had so much fun. I"m glad everything worked out. Did you do what I told u to do? hehehehehehe

I miss Gino gotta see him soon :)

Guest bootstah

Did you do what I told u to do? hehehehehehe

Nah, I ended up going directly to Space, got there at 4 am...

I was referring to something else..........LOL!!!!!

Guest Cosmigonon

Did you do what I told u to do? hehehehehehe

Nah, I ended up going directly to Space, got there at 4 am...

I was referring to something else..........LOL!!!!!

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, lol, no, I forgot, I did hug some girls though... :P

Guest durrtylexx

i forgot to mention that ariel g's opening set was much better than sharam's.. good job guy

sharam's main room set started off good, and then it sucked really bad.... imho

Guest Philip

i forgot to mention that ariel g's opening set was much better than sharam's..

ive heard this guy twice before and he did a really good job both times

Guest Cosmigonon

True dat. He's very very good.

Guest ddg

totally agree......

Guest malbicho

It's for real. Some guy had a real rooster out in the street.

what's even funnier is watching Alvaro "the rooster" behind space trying to catch this bird with his sister...that shit was hilarious... :D