Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The Ultimate Revenge...

cmb1975

OK...Here is the story...

My boyfriends father is somewhat of a prankster. He likes to do practical jokes, tell fibs and stories and buy things to embarres people. So, for my birthday, he bought me a vibrator. I, of course, vowed revenge. He says I will never get him back. So, for Christmas I was going to get him back, but decided against it, it was Christmas after all. Of course, true to form, he bought me another vibrator!!! Now, here's the thing, its his birthday next month and I have to get him really, really good...I need ideas...Help...I read the posts, I know how sick and twisted you all are!!!!

------------------

i know what i want, but it took me a long time to figure it out

post an ad on one of the online virtual personal ad thingys. (try yahoo.com)

They have a lot of them, and you can post ad's for free.

Place an ad in the M4M section, describing your bf's father, and state what "he" is looking for.. Be sure to include "Looking for a birthday present for myself"

.. say sumthin along the lines of

My birthday is cumming, and I the only thing I want this year is to provide pleasure to the right man! -- ME : Male (his decription) - ISO: Male, 20-60yrs old, excessively hairy, Musty Odored, well endowed, and Dominant to be the recipient of non-stop oral pleasure. Discretion is guaranteed, and so is Your SATISFACTION!

INCLUDE HIS PHONE NUMBER!

Run the ad for 2 days or so.. lol..

Now THAT is revenge!!

Just dont be surprised if you have a deep voiced woman named BERTHA callin you for months around your bithday LOL

------------------

"I'm gone, you ain't worth tha tears

You lost tha best thing you ever had in ya life..a waste of my years"

"ouT 4 doL"

NiK_Rotate.gif

Originally posted by imnikki:

post an ad on one of the online virtual personal ad thingys. (try yahoo.com)

They have a lot of them, and you can post ad's for free.

Place an ad in the M4M section, describing your bf's father, and state what "he" is looking for.. Be sure to include "Looking for a birthday present for myself"

.. say sumthin along the lines of

My birthday is cumming, and I the only thing I want this year is to provide pleasure to the right man! -- ME : Male (his decription) - ISO: Male, 20-60yrs old, excessively hairy, Musty Odored, well endowed, and Dominant to be the recipient of non-stop oral pleasure. Discretion is guaranteed, and so is Your SATISFACTION!

INCLUDE HIS PHONE NUMBER!

Run the ad for 2 days or so.. lol..

Now THAT is revenge!!

Just dont be surprised if you have a deep voiced woman named BERTHA callin you for months around your bithday LOL

Shit that IS revenge... remind me not to get on your bad side... that is crafty... funny as hell though.

------------------

I want to go out blazing..not fade away.

Trust in the currency of relationships, it's hard to earn but easy to loose - back2basics

bsb2.GIF

Originally posted by nychunk:

call him a future Grandpa and tell him in 9 months he'll be one,, that should get his heart pumpin

that was my original thought, but i am not sure if he would totally freak!!!

------------------

i know what i want, but it took me a long time to figure it out

I'll piss nikki off... C'mon Nikk what u gonna do about?...hehe

I'll come over to your little bedroom, get some rope, and tie you up to that bed of yours that has all of those bars on it.. .... THEN i will proceed to torture you.. BUT.... gently torture you .. hehe

maybe with uhmmm a FEATHER DUSTER THING lol. hahha..

but wait.. you might like that..

well.. wait..

i WILL like that =P

okay, so like.. we both win.. smile.gif

------------------

"ouT 4 doL"

NiK_Rotate.gif

Originally posted by djmoonshine:

niki... that is genius!!~ she has my vote!

oh yeah and i will never ever ever piss you off... cwm36.gif

LMAO. Im not really evil, unfortunately I have been fucked over enough times, to actually take the time out and seriously think about various methods of revenge..

Embarassed to say it, but- .. That one is NOTHING compared to a few others I've brewed up. .. =/

------------------

"ouT 4 doL"

NiK_Rotate.gif

nikki you should change your name from imnikki to like Lucifer'sHelper or something along those lines hehe, you are trully sick

I love it

props

cwm16.gif

------------------

Our civilization is still in a middle stage, no longer wholly guided by instinct, not yet wholly guided by reason...

Is that a threat? lol

No sweetie, thats a promise.

Call me tonite after 10 =P

MwaH! hehehe

------------------

"ouT 4 doL"

NiK_Rotate.gif

i love how this topic went from how do i get revenge against pops to how truly sick and crazy niki is and how much we all love it!

can i come over too nik? ... just to watch of course... cwm1.gifcwm13.gif

------------------

we are the music makers, we are the dreamers of dreams... wILLY wONKA~

the secret of being a bore is to tell everything ~vOLTAIRE

Originally posted by djmoonshine:

i love how this topic went from how do i get revenge against pops to how truly sick and crazy niki is and how much we all love it!

can i come over too nik? ... just to watch of course... cwm1.gifcwm13.gif

lol.. well.. I have one rule.. If your cummin ovah,, yur cummin ALLLLLL ovah!.

whoa..

F R I D A Y !!!! .. and tonite is HANNIBAL!!

WohOOooO

MooNSHINE.. Where in bklyn r u???.. Anywhere near me.. Im on 18th and 86.. by the tannign salon =)

------------------

"ouT 4 doL"

NiK_Rotate.gif

I think your boyfriends father is a bit sick, personally and just a little inappropriate???? I would be mortified if my boyfriends father gave me a vibrator.

------------------

Live life to the fullest, because you never know when it will be your last!!!

your boyfriend's father has bought you 2 vibrators this year ... ?? thats fucking weird ... anyways why would y want revenge did they not work or were they too small or somethin ..?? otherwise they sound like perfect gifts to me .. nuttin says happy b-day like a pocket rocket !

you should get him liek a hhuge black dildo or a big rubber fist ... raise an eyebrow and tell him he secret is safe with you.

------------------

header_mockup_r1_c3.gif

Originally posted by joeydollaz:

your boyfriend's father has bought you 2 vibrators this year ... ?? thats fucking weird ... anyways why would y want revenge did they not work or were they too small or somethin ..?? otherwise they sound like perfect gifts to me .. nuttin says happy b-day like a pocket rocket !

you should get him liek a hhuge black dildo or a big rubber fist ... raise an eyebrow and tell him he secret is safe with you.

LMAO! i think this is another good choice... so which revenge tactic did you finally decide to use?

------------------

we are the music makers, we are the dreamers of dreams... wILLY wONKA~

the secret of being a bore is to tell everything ~vOLTAIRE