Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ever get bored with just one person?

djmikedr

i think that all depends on the person/persons... there are some people you can babble with endlessly or even sit with in silence and it is comfortable..... smile.gif maybe it all depends also on how well you know each other... comfort is the key!

------------------

Life can only be understood backward, but it must be lived forward.

i think it depends on how much you like this person or how much you have in common....if you only have one thing in common, then you can only talk for so much. with my friends, we all have similar interests, so the good times are constanlty rolling. but with some of the people i work with,they are sooo boring, i can barely stand having a ten minute conversation with them.

hahahahaha...no need to beat around the bush!!!! (no pun intended)

me personally, i've never gotten bored with a person sexually....maybe im just lucky to have gone out with some really cool women. its just the other things that usually fawk up the relationship.

Originally posted by apotheosis:

ok I'm really talking about the sex.

I told you before, get her a subscription to COSMO!!

------------------

People come into your life for reasons not yet known, keep your mind, heart and soul open.

AIM: Xxlea77

why does she need to read cosmo, maybe it is all about him... smile.gifcwm4.gifcwm4.gifcwm4.gif yeah, i have gotten bored before, however it is up to you sometimes to add a little spice to the relationship! that can be loads of fun!!!!! Enjoy....

------------------

Life can only be understood backward, but it must be lived forward.

Hmm I don't think I'd ever want to add in the third person with my man, I'd be VERY VERY jelous for days and days.

There's always ways to spice up the sex life, and I don't think a third person should be involved.

Like the stories in the Bible, that the guys were always allowed to have more then 1 wife, but the woman can't have more then 1 man. That one man might have have such a wild orgy.. all his wifes and one man, is a different story! smile.gif Okay I'm babling and not making sense...

------------------

ani_twee.gif

"I OWN DJ Mike D'R. NOW"

DarthTweetz.jpg