Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Which do you like better?

menionleah

hum i dont kno if this question is like a no brainer or not...gimme some input

if you trust the person you are with and they are clean and you are on the pill or whatever, you obviously prefer to have sex bareback, can you guys feel the difference? and if you can which do you like better...

------------------

Our civilization is still in a middle stage, no longer wholly guided by instinct, not yet wholly guided by reason...

im not a guy, but i would imagine there would be a difference in the feeling for a guy... but yeah, i'm curious to hear it explained in greater detail, so come on guys... what does it feel like?? confused.gif

------------------

we are the music makers, we are the dreamers of dreams... wILLY wONKA~

the secret of being a bore is to tell everything ~vOLTAIRE

Originally posted by menionleah:

if you trust the person you are with and they are clean and you are on the pill or whatever, you obviously prefer to have sex bareback, can you guys feel the difference? and if you can which do you like better...

first, i have to KNOW the person is clean before i go bareback... i like to get both of us tested at the beginning of a relationship when we decide we don't wanna use prophilactics... i'm on the pill.

and then, yes, i prefer going bare. condoms are for new lovers.

------------------

sig.gif

http://liz.isfamous.com

i think the original question was what the difference FELT like... that's the way i percieved it anyway..

but i would assume that everyone would take the comdom off if everything was clean and you trusted them and she's on the pill... confused.gif

------------------

we are the music makers, we are the dreamers of dreams... wILLY wONKA~

the secret of being a bore is to tell everything ~vOLTAIRE

[This message has been edited by djmoonshine (edited 02-13-2001).]

oh yeah i meant the question to the girls, if they could feel the difference, to a guy there is huge difference, like bareback is the shit, but if it means getting an std or possibly getting one, guys are mad stupid like taht they are fuck it, like i dont kno how you could meet a girl in a club and fuck her in the bathroom no condom, thats fucking playing with your life, but i hear about it all the time, so me i def. like it bare i think all guys do, but i meant it for all the ladies do you notice a difference and do you like either one betta or whateva

------------------

Our civilization is still in a middle stage, no longer wholly guided by instinct, not yet wholly guided by reason...