Clubplanet Nightlife Community

xmas early present

Guest trancepriest

Guest trancepriest

Right click and open in a new window to get a larger view.

321450214_ca87009e5a_b.jpg

Received our second Panasonic HVX200 Camera today... the one on the left. Twins for christmas.

Guest trancepriest

why do you have 2 of everything?

how about donating one of your everything to a charity???

What kind of communist are you? ;D

i know someone who's looking for a wedding videographer.

This wedding is not at a KKK lodge is it? ;D I'm looking to add some more weddings to my portfolio. PM me their contact info... I'll bring some extra bodyguards with me on the job.

Guest JMT

so deep down you embrace capitalism after all.

no kkk lodge, but im pretty sure they dont want to see images of dildos spliced in, so that might be a deal breaker.

Guest trancepriest

no kkk lodge, but im pretty sure they dont want to see images of dildos spliced in, so that might be a deal breaker.

I'll try my best to maintain some decorum... heck I may even muster some professionality too.

Guest slamminshaun

I'll try my best to maintain some decorum... heck I may even muster some professionality too.

We have a gig for you. Meet us at the Blue Oyster around 8pm.

Guest trancepriest

We have a gig for you. Meet us at the Blue Oyster around 8pm.

Now that sounds like a trap. ;D What the heck is the Blue Oyster anyway? Some line from a movie or cult?

321489526_648a03be69_b.jpg

New pic on Flickr... I think I will call this one... geek overlord. 2 out of those 3 laptops... are for capturing DVCPRO HD video directly to Final Cut Pro.

Guest trancepriest

While you are collecting all this new gear, please find me a more quite fan for my noisey Dual G4 MDD...

I have the same problem with a Pentium 3 550 mhz server that I have. The CPU is one of those PCI slot based ones. I have to find a new fan for it. I don't even know what the G4 fans look like. The funny thing is that I probably have a fan around here that you could use.

trancepriest are you into making indie films ?

Eventually I'm hoping to get into that.... I need alot more gear before I can attempt a decent movie/documentary though... jibs, dollys, lighting, tascam audio recorder, 35mm adapters, etc. Right now I'm more gearing towards podcasts, event videography (fashion shows, weddings, performances), stock video and corporate commercials. Also I'm helping anyone that wants to do a indie movie/docu but needs assistance.

He makes Indian films.

bollywood_style.jpg

LOL

Guest swirlundergrounder

While you are collecting all this new gear, please find me a more quite fan for my noisey Dual G4 MDD...

I have the same problem with a Pentium 3 550 mhz server that I have. The CPU is one of those PCI slot based ones. I have to find a new fan for it. I don't even know what the G4 fans look like. The funny thing is that I probably have a fan around here that you could use.

Yeah. I've been looking for one off and on for a while now. There are so many different kinds of fans out there.

I just posted a topic about it on macforums.com

Hopefully some old school techy mac user will be able to point me in the right directions.

I wouldn't even know where to begin to look for one of what I would need as far as specs go...

Guest trancepriest

I've started up Guerilla Video:

Free video production for socially conscious content.

3CCD . video . digital video . videography . film . DVCPRO HD . Panasonic HVX200's . final cut pro . HD editing systems

We are looking to work on socially conscious... indie movies,

documentaries, music videos and event coverage. PM me for more info.