Clubplanet Nightlife Community

S. Fla restaurants that are good for groups?

Guest lulamishka

Guest Slide On The Ice

Brazilian Tropicana Restaurant. They have tables on the floor in front of the stage/dance floor (they have live shows with Brazilian singers and dancers) that can be moved around and put together. We had a birthday party for my mom years ago with a lot of friends and family and we used about 3 or 4 tables, but at each table alone there was 10 people. The tables were side by side pointing toward the dance floor, but I think they could have turned them sideways and put them end to end so 18 people could fit in both sides and both ends. The music and dance show is phenomenal and the food is to due for, but it is on US-1 by Atlantic so its far. I know you asked for no further than Lauderdale, but it's worth it, IMO. But if I remember correctly, they only have the shows on Thursday night and the weekends, in case you do go.

There is also Mai Kai in Fort Lauderdale.

posted by durrtylexx:

Brazilian Tropicana has a rodizio special on Wednsday nights that's an all you can eat for only $13 a person (haven't been there in a couple of years so it may have gone up), where all night, as well as baked beans and fried banana and other sides, they come one after the other to your table with skewers of chicken, pork, and prime rib. If not for my absolute love of Chinese and Japanese foods, Brazilian Tropicana would be my favorite place to eat.

Guest swirlundergrounder

buca di beppo dude, all the way

Yo where is Beppo around here? That place is perfect for groups or for individuals who smoke a lot of pot!! ;D

Seriously though, where is one around here? I used to go to one in Seattle all the time. I love that place.

Yo where is Beppo around here? That place is perfect for groups or for individuals who smoke a lot of pot!! ;D

Seriously though, where is one around here? I used to go to one in Seattle all the time. I love that place.

in miami lakes...sheesh man don't you know how to use the internet???

Guest swirlundergrounder

in miami lakes...sheesh man don't you know how to use the internet???

I've heard of the 'Internets' but never heard of the internet.