Clubplanet Nightlife Community

TOYS FOR TOTS?? I can't find one in my area...

Guest swirlundergrounder

Guest swirlundergrounder

You would think that I would be the one to know where one is around me but I can't find one.

Has anyone seen a Toys For Tots drop off location in either Hollywood, Aventura, Hallendale or North Miami Beach?

Toys R Us in NMB had one but I guess they stopped collecting donations already according to the Toys R Us web site.

Seems a little weird with over 10 days to go until x-mas.

I makes me sad to think that some kid out there won't get a toy or get to open a present for the holidays.

Guest swirlundergrounder

there's this great website called Google that is really helpful for questions like this.

Shut the fuck up. We tried to look online last night but could not find a location. "Hence why I said- 'according to the Toys R Us web site'...".

Go back to San Fran and give a bum $40 for no reason...

Guest myles hie

You would think that I would be the one to know where one is around me but I can't find one.

Has anyone seen a Toys For Tots drop off location in either Hollywood, Aventura, Hallendale or North Miami Beach?

Toys R Us in NMB had one but I guess they stopped collecting donations already according to the Toys R Us web site.

Seems a little weird with over 10 days to go until x-mas.

I makes me sad to think that some kid out there won't get a toy or get to open a present for the holidays.

Toys for Tots drive tonight at Karma Lounge Downtown Ft Lauderdale. I know its not in your area but if you are feeling froggy and want the kids to have toys from Christmas come on by.

2winterparty2.jpg

Guest lulamishka

Terry, don't the malls usually have a Toys For Tots collection area? Call Aventura Mall or whatever big mall is in your area...

Guest lulamishka

I also know that Y-100 has a bus that they're driving around South Florida with, filling it up with toys. Call the radio station and ask where the bus is at. Yesterday it was at Dadeland Mall and the day before it was at another mall somewhere further north...

Guest swirlundergrounder

Terry, don't the malls usually have a Toys For Tots collection area? Call Aventura Mall or whatever big mall is in your area...

I was in Aventura the other day but I did not notice one. Then again I only was on one side of the mall.

Guest saintjohn

I can't find a drop-off location for Hollywood, Hallandale, Aventura, or North Miami Beach either, but you might try these:

Tropical Chevrolet, 8880 Biscayne Blvd., Miami Shores

Plantation Ford, 707 N. State Road 7, Plantation

World Ford, 15551 South Dixie Hwy, Miami

Post Office, Pine & Dykes Road

http://www.toysfortots.org/donate/toys.asp

Guest swirlundergrounder

I can't find a drop-off location for Hollywood, Hallandale, Aventura, or North Miami Beach either, but you might try these:

Tropical Chevrolet, 8880 Biscayne Blvd., Miami Shores

Plantation Ford, 707 N. State Road 7, Plantation

World Ford, 15551 South Dixie Hwy, Miami

Post Office, Pine & Dykes Road

http://www.toysfortots.org/donate/toys.asp

I saw those on the T4T website also. None of those are in the areas that I listed.

The Plantation one is probably the best for me...

Guest saintjohn
None of those are in the areas that I listed.

The Plantation one is probably the best for me...

That's where I'm going this weekend.

Guest swirlundergrounder

Ok. I went to Toys R Us in NMB and got a couple of presents for a child in need.

Toys R' Us collects your gift/donation and they bring it to the Toys For Tots location for you..

Either that or those greedy coorperate bastards put your T4T gift back on the shelf and re-sells it.... :P