Clubplanet Nightlife Community

LOCO DICE and CLIVE HENRY at OPIUM GARDEN on DEC. 30TH (noon-10pm

Guest phillydred

Guest phillydred

Im on the AM Only website right now....checking out the artists.....and it says LOCO DICE at Opium Garden for the 30th of this month...Is this a typo...or is it a secret...or am I just impatient?

love_back.jpg

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest musicalmissionary

looks like this is part of the Foreplay party stickied at the top of this forum...

Empire Events, an Easy Production and CoolJunkie.com present Foreplay.

Come check out the best that South Beach has to offer. One ticket gets you entry into three different venues on three different nights. Foreplay is the weekend of events leading up to New Years Eve in Miami Beach. Let this

ticket be your ticket to an amazing and hassle-free weekend of events. We have put together a line-up of the best venues that Miami has to offer. One ticket gets you entrance into the hippest and hottest parties that South Beach has to offer. Don't spend your weekend waiting in line.

Skybar at The Shore Club Hotel (12/28)

If you are looking for a hipster scene then Skybar is the place to be. Check out the gorgeous outdoor pool and bar areas where you can lounge on poolside beds. Don’t forget to check out the ultra chic Red Room. Skybar is the place to see and be seen.

Delano (12/29)

A landmark of Miami Beach Hotels and nightlife, the Delano is the world class destination on Miami Beach. Glamorous and sophisticated, the Delano is a perfect place to spend your evening.

Opium Garden (12/30)

Opium Garden is an Asian themed club with an outside garden. Opium’s A-list crowd has made it one of South Beach’s hottest and longest running venues.

Guest musicalmissionary

no this is a daytime party w/ locodice and clive henry.

even better... so i can hit this and still hit aquabooty...

wow!!

Guest phillydred

They NEED to have more partries like this in there.... not just the Thugalicious Headquarters all the time.....but i guess its all about cash....I feel like a ton of people are going to go to this though.....

Guest bootstah

yep been in the works for sometime now and finally the flyers were posted on Friday on TCA, glad Miami gets a second chance for Loco and of all things a day party. Most likely Mr.Maas will be there in support of his bro Sir Dice. Can't wait for this one :)

If you weren't able to come to Tampa a few weeks back then you're surely in for a humongous treat :)

see you people there 8)

Guest doognam

been a done deal for a long time .. they are slacking on the promotion.

The promoters are more than slacking...It's Loco Dice along with Clive Henry...GREAT day party...great way to bring in '07!!!!!!

Guest bootstah

nice but noon to 10pm? WTF

I assume it's due to noise issues since Opium Garden is an open air venue...?

Dice thought it to be a fun idea to have a day party and have that Ibiza feel to it. No I'm not saying Miami is anything close but he's trying to set a certain sort of aura for the party. I think it's a fantastic idea. Looking forward to this

Guest Seb

nice but noon to 10pm? WTF

I assume it's due to noise issues since Opium Garden is an open air venue...?

Dice thought it to be a fun idea to have a day party and have that Ibiza feel to it. No I'm not saying Miami is anything close but he's trying to set a certain sort of aura for the party. I think it's a fantastic idea. Looking forward to this

thats cool I didn't really want to do anything too intense Saturday night anyways. Might have to attend 8)