LOCO DICE and CLIVE HENRY at OPIUM GARDEN on DEC. 30TH (noon-10pm

Guest phillydred

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest musicalmissionary

nice but noon to 10pm? WTF

I assume it's due to noise issues since Opium Garden is an open air venue...?

Dice thought it to be a fun idea to have a day party and have that Ibiza feel to it. No I'm not saying Miami is anything close but he's trying to set a certain sort of aura for the party. I think it's a fantastic idea. Looking forward to this

Oh by all means I love this idea too... I was just giving the most likely answer. I am totally psyched that this is a day party... and 3 blocks from my place at that... BRING IT!!

Guest LeVeL

I am down for this...Clive Henry never disappoints this will be my first time seeing Loco Dice..I hope the guy is good.

Anybody know how much?

Guest sfgrl

Nice. I'm going to see these two then head on over to see Behrouz at Mokai at night. Ibiza revisited. Remember catching Behrouz at DC-10 with Clive Henry a few years ago. Sick party.

Guest phillydred

I can honestly say I have not been this amped for a party since the conference......But....Im not gonna be able to make it!!!!!! Im so pissed.... Dont feel too bad for me though......I'll be in Costa Rica......Pacific side....playing with sloths and monkeys......On the 30th I will shed a tear though......When you are there ALL you Junkies NEED to put your drink up and say "YES GABE WOULD ENJOY THIS"......

Guest bootstah

Great booking and great i can get out of pawnshop afterhour and head to Opium for loco dice 8)

you're a trooper i may see you there. depending on what time i get to Miami ;)