Clubplanet Nightlife Community

LOCO DICE and CLIVE HENRY at OPIUM GARDEN on DEC. 30TH (noon-10pm

Guest phillydred

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest bootstah

probably at like 4ish or 5, says on the flyer he's doing an extended set. So perhaps we'll see a bit of tag team action with him and Clive? yayyyyyy See you bitches this evening, a shame I'll miss the day party aspect of it all.. :'(

Guest Major

I'm going straight from the airport & *MAJOR* the only fucking set time i know is that loco dice is supposed to play @ 5! LOL See you there...

See you there babe. I can't wait to hear about your trip to the old country.

Guest Major

Bling, you really should come to this you Tosser, it's the only party where most everyone will be this weekend as we're all doing different things on NYE.

Guest XHF037

Music was descent,nothing what I really wanted to hear but i'll take it.Some tracks were really good just the fact that the sound system didn't help at all made the music sound pretty bad.

Guest ramon

Music was descent,nothing what I really wanted to hear but i'll take it.Some tracks were really good just the fact that the sound system didn't help at all made the music sound pretty bad.

i thought the sound was actually really good .. i expected so much worse.

music was great from everyone i heard.

loco played how i expected and clive brought that groooove. :)

Guest ALKO-HAULIC

waka waka waka waka waka waka tin cans, pots and pans, pots and pans.....more tin cans..............not my cup of tea. had a good time with the regular hooligans. good to see alot of peeps out. other than that......waka waka waka.....tin cans. lol.

Guest ramon

waka waka waka waka waka waka tin cans, pots and pans, pots and pans.....more tin cans..............not my cup of tea. had a good time with the regular hooligans. good to see alot of peeps out. other than that......waka waka waka.....tin cans. lol.

did you stay for clive? i think you wouldve enjoyed him.

Guest ddg

not really too into the tunes....went for clive and was really disappointed...the first couple of tracks were good, but then i dont know what happened...it was really nice to c a big group out...just hanging out and chilling....one thing i gotta say is that place is a fucking ripoff...charging different prices each time for the same fucking drink......15 bones for a redbull vodka minus the vodka...anyways....like i said before, it was great seeing everyone

not really too into the tunes....went for clive and was really disappointed...the first couple of tracks were good, but then i dont know what happened...it was really nice to c a big group out...just hanging out and chilling....one thing i gotta say is that place is a fucking ripoff...charging different prices each time for the same fucking drink......15 bones for a redbull vodka minus the vodka...anyways....like i said before, it was great seeing everyone

i went there last time 2 yrs ago and they pulled that shit...... ...

Guest ALKO-HAULIC

umm...it was different.

WAKA WAKA WAKA.....Tin cans.....waka waka.....pots and pans.....bleep........bloop.

i gotta get that one track clive played.....Track id...seb? ramon? DDG?

It goes....whooosh....bleep.....beep......beeeep.......blip.....whooosh. Shit was HOT!!!

Guest ramon

Let me guess, he should be here more often, we all suck for not appreciating them.

no, but i really dug the concept of the party during the day at opium and i hope they keep doing that at least.

the records sound so much better on that rig. it gave depth to some records that really needed it. raindrops on my window sounded fuckin great.

i could name a ton of the records dice played but pretty much nothing clive played and he played all vinyl which is always a plus. :)

so yeah great to see everyone. nice to see a crowd out for a party of this nature gives me hope for this city we call miami. nice to meet some new people as well.

3 more months!! :)

Guest Philip

the venue sounded great! much better than expected.

musically, one of the best sets ive heard ina long time. perfectly crafted (Loco Dice). most of the time im more interested in chatting it up with everyone but i couldn't stay off the dance floor this time.

fantastic night!

Guest Major

What a fun day! It was especially fun going to the girls bathroom with a Colombian & a Venezuelan girl. :-* I got kicked out though. :(

Nice haniging out with Rizzo & Kelly and all the usual suspects.

Happy New Year to you all!!!

Guest Justin Johnson

I fuckin' LOVED Loco Dice!!! I couldn't stay for Clive's set, unfortunately, which is a shame b/c I've been a huge fan of Peace Division for years.