Clubplanet Nightlife Community

LOCO DICE and CLIVE HENRY at OPIUM GARDEN on DEC. 30TH (noon-10pm

Guest phillydred

Guest ramon

what i really want to know is where they found all those girls? seriously i havent seen that many girls at a techno party in a very long time. south america was well represented. :)

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest RzO

i had a good time, and although not what i am usually listening to i thought it was very well done, dice had some really dope sounds and i thought clive did well, especially the first hour or so. best part indeed was seeing sooo many people! great turnout, that always makes it fun, nice chatting with u too major, good shit, as well as all of the waka crazy redbull vodka papa smurf crew!

funniest part of day- alki telling the photog to fuck off cause we didnt need no pictures and he wasnt no pod! that was hilarious, u would of appreciated it pod! :o

Guest galaktika

Party was awesome...perfect welcoming to Miami, sort of a pre-conference thing. Great Music, lots of girls like Ramon said.Nice to hear all those tracks in Miami.

Loco played well. So did Clive. Was expecting the music to go somewhere later on during the night. I loved how they kept it linear for lots of the time but after carthago a those couple of tracks at the end of loco´s set i thought the music was going to go mental. Was waiting for one of those Dc-10 bombs that make the crowd go nuts. Very elegant sets by both anyway.

Guest LiquidX

Had an all around fun time.. not really my kind of stuff, Im more into the Adam Beyer kinda stuff ??.. Loco had some really cool parts but then there were others that well.. its minimal afterall.. but all in all.. a pretty cool saturday party for hanging out, great pre-warm up for Conference.

Guest God bless America

what i really want to know is where they found all those girls? seriously i havent seen that many girls at a techno party in a very long time. south america was well represented. :)

remember her?

ojbe_eL8HZI

Guest durrtylexx

i had a great time!

it was nice hearing Depeche Mode - The Sinner in Me Vllalobos’ remix on a semi-lound sound system.

it was nice seeing everyone.

oh yea ...great opening set by cue. i loved hearing radioslave's remix of kill 100. most excellent!

Guest Marina22

i had a great time!

it was nice hearing Depeche Mode - The Sinner in Me Vllalobos’ remix on a semi-lound sound system.

oh yea ...great opening set by cue. i loved hearing radioslave's remix of kill 100. most excellent!

I couldn't go this party but I am upset we missed you again, till next time. ;)

Guest durrtylexx

i had a great time!

I couldn't go this party but I am upset we missed you again, till next time. ;)

no worries, we'll hang out soon :)

Guest deprivation

I went and had a good time. It was nice hearing that minimal/techno sound at a club. And I remember that hot chick. Nice.

Guest Satan

waka waka waka.....tin cans. 8)

i have to agree with the alki here.....it went from pots and pans to tupperware and back again.

if it were not for the funny ass fuckin miami regulars that make me piss my pants with their shennanigans and the half naked chiquitas dancing to the greatest tupperware sounds, id have left.

btw, i believe the new drinking game discovered at "the garden" is called "guess how much the drink will cost next time you order it?"

WTF!?! good times