Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Fuck Prive, i'm goin old school spring break

Guest b00tyman07

Guest b00tyman07

now that im "of age" i can finally fulfill all my wildest dreams, funny thing is i did all the cool 21 and up stuff in miami before i turned 21 (except going to space). so this year my boys and I are gonna skip the upscale joints and hit up some gutter spots where other college kids get rowdy. who's got some suggestions? and the first one to say club deep gets a kick in the throat.

and is WMC at the end of march again?

Guest pod

The Deuce. There's no college kids, which is a good thing, but you'll learn how to really drink. College kids might think they know how to drink, but you haven't really learned till you've sat down with some real hardcore alcoholics for whom being drunk is just a daily routine.

Do yourself a big favor and hit up bars that serve real beer and alcohol, not just the bog standard Corona and Heineken.

Guest bootstah

exactly what pod said, spoken by the true alcohol coniseur himself. Variety is better, beers/lagers and such there is so many out there don't limit yourself just the popular brands ;)

Guest phillydred

Go to:

The Purdy Lounge on Purdy Ave

The Abbey on 16th and Alton

good beers at both places.....

and oh yeah.....WMC is actually in mid-July this year......

Guest Devilicious

Go to:

The Purdy Lounge on Purdy Ave

The Abbey on 16th and Alton

good beers at both places.....

and oh yeah.....WMC is actually in mid-July this year......

I have to agree with Purdy and the Abbey, both perfect drinking spots. Add to them The Room, Lost Weekend and Ted's Hideaway and you have it all :)

Guest b00tyman07

slow down, lemme take notes

i'm no baby drinker, i can throw back some everclear with the best of em. looking forward to giving the liver a kick in bullocks tho

bars are exactly what im looking for. i've had my dancing days and they'll come again but right now i need to use all the 21 i've got. i've heard the deuce isn't the most friendly place on the beach though. in all honesty will i be the only brown sugar in the room?

and does the forge still play hip hop on thursdays?

Guest Mayor

Finnegans on Ocean Drive

1330 Ocean Drive to be exact is my favorite local drinking place

If you become a regular - they give you a discount for the rest of the time you go there

Pretty sweet

and if you just turned 21 then you should go to the grove on Thursdays with the rest of the college crew and go to sandbar on main

you wont be dissapointed

Guest yume

What's that bar over by 14th and Washington (I think)? I had a great time there once. I think it was an Irish place.

It fulfilled my Guinness needs. :)

Guest Devilicious

What's that bar over by 14th and Washington (I think)? I had a great time there once. I think it was an Irish place.

It fulfilled my Guinness needs. :)

Playwright's... great spot. Personally I can't take the Duece, last time I was there the 80 something year old bartender's hands were shaking so badly he couldn't fill drinks to the rim. If I ordered my second drink when I got my first, I *might* get it by the time I finished the first one. Was just too sad.

Guest pod

Playwright is nice on a weeknight. I have a booth there that is magically clear each time I go. Only place where I can drink beer and not have a hangover the next day.

Guest pod

Oddly enough I'll agree with you there. For straight up drinking bars, Las Olas isn't bad at all. The Grove bars have way too many college kids. I graduated on time specifically to get away from them.

Guest b00tyman07

I'm hearing Deuce, Abbey, Slims, maybe the Grove for one night

is there anywhere downtown that'll be a good spot to pregame for early morning space run?