Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Me and my dog were attacked and my dog got mauled last night!!

Guest swirlundergrounder

Guest trancepriest

All you had to do was crush the attacking dogs skull or spine with a head high stomp.... problem solved. What were you doing while your dog was getting mauled? Next time lift your feet above your head and bring it down with great force on the spine of the attacking dog. It would've been great if you were wearing boots. I can't really express any sympathies... I don't like dogs... much less humans cohabiting with them.

Guest mr.miami

Dogs with aggressive tendencies shouldn't be arbitrarily sold.

That being said, if you neighbor isn't cooperating, I'd throw a rock through her window.

I went over there a little while ago and personally told her that I'm going to do everythibng in my power to have her dog removed from the area. One way or another that dog is leaving.

I handed her s copy of the first vet bill of $600. If I did not have $600 just laying around last night, my dog would be dead right now.

She's trying to tell me that her dog is not dangerous. WTF??

And if my dog does live, the vet bills are going to get into the thousands of dollars. Treatment, aftercare, boarding, skin graphs.

I told the land lord of the house that if the dog was not removed immediately and if all my vet bills were not paid for then I would sue him and go after his homeowners insurance..

If you know the last person the dog also chased get something saying that and take her to small claims court. Show that the dog has a history of attacking things and people. Yeah, i also agree if a dog comes out and attacks your dog you should of kicked the crap out of it.

Guest trancepriest

It charged us and chased us around the driveway for several seconds and then it locked it jaws onto the side of my dog, a small rat terrier.

So you ran before it bit you?

Guest trancepriest

Ok since this all worked out for you, lets ruin this thread...

Call the chick a nigga for me...

LOL... was she? ;D

I was walking the other night and a white lady with like 3 dogs loose was walking in front of me... I made sure I got out of her way... (knowing how white ppl are generally scared of blacks... even more so when they have their dogs with them). Even though I made a wide path to escape her dogs... which looked just like the dog pic that Terry posted... the dogs still darted towards me. I stood still and let em ran up to about 3 feet in front of me. I was really hoping that one of them would have tried to attack me. Nothing would have given me more pleasure than to kill one of her dogs. Unfortunately I never had that pleasure. She called em off... kept talking on her phone without even acknowledging me. The next time I will kick first instead of waiting for the dogs to stop and bark.

Guest JMT

LOL... was she? ;D

I was walking the other night and a white lady with like 3 dogs loose was walking in front of me... I made sure I got out of her way... (knowing how white ppl are generally scared of blacks... even more so when they have their dogs with them). Even though I made a wide path to escape her dogs... which looked just like the dog pic that Terry posted... the dogs still darted towards me. I stood still and let em ran up to about 3 feet in front of me. I was really hoping that one of them would have tried to attack me. Nothing would have given me more pleasure than to kill one of her dogs. Unfortunately I never had that pleasure. She called em off... kept talking on her phone without even acknowledging me. The next time I will kick first instead of waiting for the dogs to stop and bark.

sounds like youre scared of dogs.

Guest Slide On The Ice

Damn Terry, that is so sad. I'm glad your dog is going to be okay. I'm glad the neighbor is now apparently cooperating, though it was probably due to a threat from her landlord and not her own heart. Tell your dog I want to buy it a milkbone, or something tasty.

The only good that can come out of this...though it won't make your dog feel any better...is that at least now no other dogs or children, or adults on your street will have to worry about being attacked.

You can sue the woman, or the landlord. Not only for the dog being dangerous, but because the fence wasn't adequate to contain the animal. If you don't have a fence around your pool, you are responcible if a child wanders into your yard and falls in and drowns. By the same token, I think that you can be charged if you don't have a safe and sturdy fence to keep a dangerous dog from escaping to hurt others. So even if the girl doesn't have the money to pay, or changes her mind and doesn't pay, you can sue the landlord if he authorized her to have a dog on his property and didn't provide proper fencing to keep the dog in.

Guest Slide On The Ice

LOL... was she? ;D

I used to have a dog who was racially motivated. She was a pocket poodle and was snow white. Her name was Peanut. And she loved black people. Seriously. She always got excited when she saw a black person. Once she saw a black kid walking across the street (a two lane busy main road in front of my house) and I had her off the leash going from the car to the house, and she ran as fast as she could, nearly getting creamed into peanut butter by at least 2 cars which just missed her...and she went barking and yapping, tail wagging, up to the black kid. Then she jumped on his leg, wagging her tail, wanting him to pick her up.

I ran across the street and grabbed her and yelled at her. "What's wrong with you Peanut? Haven't I told you to stay away from them before?" Then I brought her home and fed her a cracker to remind her of her training. ;D

I keed, I keed. ;)

Though seriously, she did love black people, and she did run across the street to the kid. My Peanut was an equal opportunity tail wagger.

Guest Electric Eel

Its pretty funny, i have an english bulldog who wouldnt hurt a fly but makes lots of noises as if shes growling but shes just snorting. Anyway usually when I walk her its the tough looking guys that are scared of her. I always laugh when I see some big guy all of a sudden cross the street to avoid us.

Guest swirlundergrounder

All you had to do was crush the attacking dogs skull or spine with a head high stomp.... problem solved. What were you doing while your dog was getting mauled? Next time lift your feet above your head and bring it down with great force on the spine of the attacking dog. It would've been great if you were wearing boots. I can't really express any sympathies... I don't like dogs... much less humans cohabiting with them.

It's easy to think about what you would do in these scenarios. But when they happen to you, you are totally caught off guard and the attacking animal/person has the element of surprise.

So while they are already 'acting' you are still 'reacting'

It happened so fast and I had one of the retractable leashes and the dog was chasing my dog in a circle around me and I tried kicking the dog but I was kicking the dog as it was running away from me and not towards me, so my kicks (4 or 5 of them) didn't really phase the dog.

Plus I had on socks and Addidas sandles.

I'm never going out in public again wearing sandles...

Guest swirlundergrounder

Damn Terry, that is so sad. I'm glad your dog is going to be okay. I'm glad the neighbor is now apparently cooperating, though it was probably due to a threat from her landlord and not her own heart. Tell your dog I want to buy it a milkbone, or something tasty.

The only good that can come out of this...though it won't make your dog feel any better...is that at least now no other dogs or children, or adults on your street will have to worry about being attacked.

You can sue the woman, or the landlord. Not only for the dog being dangerous, but because the fence wasn't adequate to contain the animal. If you don't have a fence around your pool, you are responcible if a child wanders into your yard and falls in and drowns. By the same token, I think that you can be charged if you don't have a safe and sturdy fence to keep a dangerous dog from escaping to hurt others. So even if the girl doesn't have the money to pay, or changes her mind and doesn't pay, you can sue the landlord if he authorized her to have a dog on his property and didn't provide proper fencing to keep the dog in.

You know what? All I care about is that the dog be removed and that my vet bills are paid for in full.

I can sort of understand the lady about trying to protect her dog. I even told her in my arguement with her (as she was trying to convince me that the dog is not dangerous to humans) that I know that she loves her dog and that she is trying to protect her but that I have a family and a little 2 year old girl to think about who play out in my front yard. the greater good is more important.

I'm not going to go after the landlord in a lawsuit unless their renter is not paying my vet bills. I already told them that and they are totally on my side.

In fact they did not know that the lady had a big dog until they got the first complaint from their friend who lives down the street and was attacked by that same dog 2 weeks ago.

This guy (who has a bigger mutt dog) was walking his dog in front of the dangerous dogs house, and the little 7 year old girl who lives there ran outside to pet this guys dog. The littel girl left the door wide open and the dog attacked this mans dog.

When you have a 7 year old kid living in your home, there is no way that you can guarantee that the neighborhood will be safe from your dog getting loose!

Now way!

Guest swirlundergrounder

Its pretty funny, i have an english bulldog who wouldnt hurt a fly but makes lots of noises as if shes growling but shes just snorting. Anyway usually when I walk her its the tough looking guys that are scared of her. I always laugh when I see some big guy all of a sudden cross the street to avoid us.

That's the freaky thing about this dog.

When I went to the renter house to give her my first vet bill, the dog was in the window but did not bark. I rang the dog bell and it still did not bark. Not even a whimper. Then when she opened the door the dog just stood behind her silently.

Guest Slide On The Ice

That's :D. My dog had major cajones. She was the cutest, gentlest looking little thing (she was smaller than a cat) but when she growled she got taken seriously by other dogs at least. Don't ask me why. When I was a teen my friend Steve had two Dobermans and one day his parents came over with their dogs. Peanut growled at them and moved forward them, and they both backed away. Go figure. I'll never forget that. Peanut was a badass. :D

Sorry to hear about your incident Terry, that's just horrible...im also a pet owner, don't have my husky anymore but i would be beyond pissed as im sure you are too.

Even though it seems like the landlord/tenant are going to pay the bills for the vet, ect...id personally would still go the extra length and make a 8x10 letter flyer w/ a picture of your dog that you just posted on the bottom of the flyer and on top saying something like "my dog was a victim, don't let this happen to your dog or your children!". You could even put the girl's address on there, there's no law against that. How can you be sure that they are removing the dog for good and not just for a few days/weeks? They can just be saying that to let you calm down a bit, than bring the dog back home.

If you pass that flyer out to your whole subdivision and post it on nearby intersections it will deff get the word out and show these idiots that you're not fucking around. Id make their life a living hell but still within the law. Pets are not just animals, they are family members, that dog could've killed your dog, I wouldn't want anything to happen to him again. Shit you see these type of things on the news all the time! Id do whatever it takes.

Guest swank

Sorry to hear about the drama Terry...sorry to hear about your dog as well, but count yourself lucky that your daughter wasn't out on the walk with you. :o Things could have been much worse.

Guest lyrik

Sorry about your pooch Terry. I guess when something like that happens it doesn't leave a lot of time to think what the best way to stop it would be...you never know if the dog has rabies and will attack you either. I don't know I guess I would have tried to kick the damn thing as hard as I could too or honestly strangle it with my bare hands. Strangley though they say the best way to get a dog to release is to stcik your hand as far down their throat as possible because they have huge gag reflexes...but then again you have to stick your hand in the beast's mouth.

Guest trancepriest

Strangley though they say the best way to get a dog to release is to stcik your hand as far down their throat as possible because they have huge gag reflexes...but then again you have to stick your hand in the beast's mouth.

LOL. ;D

Guest swirlundergrounder

Sorry to hear about the drama Terry...sorry to hear about your dog as well, but count yourself lucky that your daughter wasn't out on the walk with you. :o Things could have been much worse.

That's why I threatend to sue the landlord unless the dog was removed immediately (It's leaving tomorrow).

That dog only lives 1 house down the street from me and I'm not about to be a prisoner in my own home.

I didn't drop $400 K to buy a house with a vicious animal next to it that threatens the safety of my family.

Never the less that dog was leaving wheather or not the landlord or the renter was going to remove it or not.

I had a plan in the works to poison it anyways.

It's been a long time since I wanted to kill something. And I want this dog dead! Even though it's being taken to some dog ranch, the thought of the attack is fresh in my head and I want to avenge my dog...

Guest trancepriest

It's been a long time since I wanted to kill something. And I want this dog dead! Even though it's being taken to some dog ranch, the thought of the attack is fresh in my head and I want to avenge my dog...

I love the new levels of psychoticness that this thread all allows us to express.

Guest lulamishka

I love the new levels of psychoticness that this thread all allows us to express.

lol