Clubplanet Nightlife Community

DEC 30 /Victor Calderone/ T W I L O

Guest Phazonian

Guest mr.miami

I'll be there since havent gone to the place in about a month. Twilo saturday Space on Sunday. Should be great plus I dont have to stay for afterhours so my whole day isnt ruined.

wtf????? LMAO.. was he wrecked?? hes hilarious drunk lol

I was in mid-sentence with my friend when he walked by.. and i was like WTF! :o :o :o I made sure my contacts hadn't fallen out cuz some death metal punk band was on and Vivek walked right past me! So i ran and hugged him and it was all good.. he was there for the same reason i was - to hear an old punk/rock band that played at the SQUEEZE (best club ever in ft lauderdale!) back in the late 90's!!

It was awesome.. all though i ended up insanely intoxicated!! (SURPRISEEEEEEEEE :P )

wtf????? LMAO.. was he wrecked?? hes hilarious drunk lol

I was in mid-sentence with my friend when he walked by.. and i was like WTF! :o :o :o I made sure my contacts hadn't fallen out cuz some death metal punk band was on and Vivek walked right past me! So i ran and hugged him and it was all good.. he was there for the same reason i was - to hear an old punk/rock band that played at the SQUEEZE (best club ever in ft lauderdale!) back in the late 90's!!

It was awesome.. all though i ended up insanely intoxicated!! (SURPRISEEEEEEEEE :P )

:P ;D

Guest mr.miami

I'll be at the bar smiling,grooving, drinking away, and holding my bladder for most of the night. ;D Rubbing against other sweaty people is the nastiest feeling. :-X

Guest mr.miami

3hrs and 35 minutes to the pre new years eve warm up I got my tennies on and my knee is aok ill be doing some solo dancing tonight . Gonna have to burn off all the alcohol 8)

:o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o

Victor is the man!! Got there around 4am and he was spinning some nice tuneage... then at 6am he really dropped the hammer and we pretty much danced our brains out until 7:30am when he stopped. It was sickkk.... Not his best set but it was still awesome! Cameras ready, prepare to flash! He did drop some old skool tracks from his e=vc2 disc (which is still one of my all time favs).........and he played a 30 minute encore for those of us that stayed till the end... THANK YOU VICTOR!!!! :-*

Twilo was even better this time around for me than the last time (last time it was way to hot, this time they got it right!!).. this club is just great.. the set up, the prices, the staff, everything. I love it :)

GREAT TO MEET MR.MIAMI :-* :-* :-* :-*

On to Space... big how ya doin' to k-man, markus and the assasinator (sp?) (in other words, ray i *love* you)... PATRICK M ROCKS! Loved everything he was throwing down... Ivano did a nice job too. Nice meeting Alex G :-* :-* and always awesome to see you andrew :-* and QBA ;D and anyone else i met or ran into... THAT WOULD BE YOU DAN.. lol

And LP, as i said to you at the club - happy new years!

Josh, you are the bomb :-* :P