Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I have joined the club!!!

Guest swirlundergrounder

Guest swirlundergrounder

congrats you whore.... :P

Jay Feeley told me that he sent you an IM the other week. Did you get it?

He said that the Giants playoff hopes hang in the balance and that with 0:03 seconds to go in this afternoons game vs the Saints, he will kick the winning FG wide right from 43 yards out...

:P

Guest ddg

He said that the Giants playoff hopes hang in the balance and that with 0:03 seconds to go in this afternoons game vs the Saints, he will kick the winning FG wide right from 43 yards out...

was that you that sent me a text a couple of weeks back..lol..

Guest swirlundergrounder

Who else do you think it was? Jay Feeley wanting to see if you were going to Twilo?? LOL

Guest ddg

Who else do you think it was? Jay Feeley wanting to see if you were going to Twilo?? LOL

lmao...pm me your number mr feeley..lol..had a new phone...

Guest barstar diana

Bling got an early lead when he would post about every bowel movement, but we told him to stop, giving Terry a chance to catch up.

rofl

Guest swirlundergrounder

Bling got an early lead when he would post about every bowel movement, but we told him to stop, giving Terry a chance to catch up.

ha ha... For every post that I make, Bling posts 3.5 of them...

Guest frankthetank

Like you joined the mile high club or something.

;)

Sorry. Already a part of that... ;D

The one place where you are proud to be a two pump chump. I know I was. No room for marathons. ;D

Guest Philip

;)

The one place where you are proud to be a two pump chump. I know I was. No room for marathons. ;D

i'd be afraid to try that stuff now. the flight attendants are Nazis in the post-9-11 era. i was reading a article about a couple trying this awhile back and basically the stewardess caught them trying to enter a bathroom a couple times after she told them no. they ended up getting a sit-down with the authorities upon landing.

Guest swirlundergrounder

;)

It happened on an empty red eye that I took from Seattle to Miami. There was no need to go to the bathroom... ;D

Guest frankthetank

;)

It happened on an empty red eye that I took from Seattle to Miami. There was no need to go to the bathroom... ;D

Nice!

Guest swirlundergrounder

;)

Nice!

On a fllight like the one I took here 5 years ago, I could have gotten away with anything.

We were on board an empty 777. I think that was it. It's the passanger plane with 3 seats then an isle followed by 4 seats and then another isle and then 3 more seats.

There was maybe 5 other passangers on the plane with a skeleton crew. There was no food or bevergae service on the Red Eye, and with only 7 or 8 passangers on the whole flight, the crew never walked down the isle because everyone was asleep.

So what do you think the cabin crew did? They fell asleep aslo.

You don't think I would have not taken advantage of that?

;D

An empty plane flying cross country in the middle of the night, travelling with a hot chick, is a once in a lifetime opportunity to join the mile high club!! ;D