Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Jan 20th - JOJO FLORES @ The Laundry Bar...FREE!!

Guest LaundryBar

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest soozin

nice looks like a good size crew goin unlike for sneak :-\

i got there at 2 for sneak but he was already done :(

all i got was a pretty good bloody mary and hit on by some old lesbian! "whats a nice girl like you doin in a place like this" .. who says that?????????? anwyay.. see you tom

nice looks like a good size crew goin unlike for sneak :-\

i got there at 2 for sneak but he was already done :(

all i got was a pretty good bloody mary and hit on by some old lesbian! "whats a nice girl like you doin in a place like this" .. who says that?????????? anwyay.. see you tom

old lesbian??

-1 :-\

damn sneak only played 2 hrs i caught half his set then lol

wasnt a particularly memorable nite ... oh well talked to jojo on aim today

hes gonna bring some damage........

;D

Guest swank

Thanks to all who showed last night, we had alot of fun....I like that venue...really grass roots. Packed from beginning to end with really cool peeps.

WTF happened to Bling?

Guest corradi

I'm still drunk. Swank... your a class act. I ended up stealing the mic. Jo Jo ripped it....so did I until a cd slippage.... if that made sense. wow I'm drunk posting.

J.C,..

Guest psboyuk

Definitely a great time. It was great to see so many familiar faces drop by ... AND STAY!!! It was wall to wall people which can get a little uncomfortable at times, but everyone I talked to had a great time.

Many thanks to JoJo for gracing the Laundry Bar decks with a wicked set... and to Swank for making it possible!!

~Dennis

www.soulxpres.com

Thanks to all who showed last night, we had alot of fun....I like that venue...really grass roots. Packed from beginning to end with really cool peeps.

WTF happened to Bling?

i know i feel like a horses ass for not going esp after talking to you 3 hrs before and telling jojo online i will be there. heard it was awesome. i know i would have loved it

as much as u all would not believe it.. hell i dont believe it myself but its true lol

went to my friends house she had 3 other girls visiting her.. brazilian(from la).... .like a 11/10 some friend of hers . who i was just assigned (involuntarily) to take her around for WMC...... whooooo hooooooooo lol / and 2 dominician girls.

basically when i got there they were wrecked they "forced" me

to drink then we started dancing stupid drunk... 2 of em passed out i got chummy with one of em........

crazy nite....... got to see the illusionist in bed with 4 chicks.....(well 3 actually the other was on the floor) ...

;D

around 1130 i said um were supposed to go to see jojoflores. but they were beyond wrecked. and like any red blooded male im like ummmmmmm im stayin :D

i would never miss jojo unless its a damn good reason.........

im sure i would have put last nite as the best set of the New Year ;D :)

Guest djcarlosf

...and like any red blooded male im like ummmmmmm im stayin :D

i would never miss jojo unless its a damn good reason.........

...like any red blooded male? so youre telling the cooljunkie world that you got laid then.... right? ???

Guest miamihouse

Jo Jo Flores tore it up!!! Bling you missed a good one!. More to come from the Swankster. Big up also to DJ's John Corradi & Dennis Baker.

DS

Guest Seb

Most excellent night. Selection was top notch 8) Heard a nice remix of "Who's afraid of Detriot", wasn't expecting that at all. Very diverse set all around. Thanks Jo Jo :)

Guest corradi

2 of em passed out i got chummy with one of em........

I'm pretty sure this type of thing is frowned upon.

let me rephrase 2 passed out the one that didnt i spent time with ::)

Soooooo..... you sealed the deal then?? Funny mAN. Of all the times you've supported, this last Saturday Night was the pay off. 8)