Clubplanet Nightlife Community

WHICH NEW YEARS EVE PARTY WILL YOU ATTEND??

Guest dudeitzdiesel

SPACE W/ RESIDENTS OR BORIS AT NOCTURNAL?  

1. 1. SPACE W/ RESIDENTS OR BORIS AT NOCTURNAL?

Guest rollyp66

last year NOC was outta hand......prolly one of the best times i have ever had on new years.......went to space....it SUCKED....then went back to NOC......then back to space to finish the day off...LOL.

This year i think space is gonns be outta hand.....the regulars, ivano cedric......then add some new blood that has rocking the patio HARD.....My main man QBA and Patrick M. Should be filled with hot beeetches, napkin throwing, red bull vodka drinking, dancing till who knows when. I cant wait. 8)

Remember last years party at Nocturnal was brought to you by the Crobar staff which will all be @ Space on Sunday this year ;)

Guest biznation00

last year NOC was outta hand......prolly one of the best times i have ever had on new years.......went to space....it SUCKED....then went back to NOC......then back to space to finish the day off...LOL.

This year i think space is gonns be outta hand.....the regulars, ivano cedric......then add some new blood that has rocking the patio HARD.....My main man QBA and Patrick M. Should be filled with hot beeetches, napkin throwing, red bull vodka drinking, dancing till who knows when. I cant wait. 8)

Remember last years party at Nocturnal was brought to you by the Crobar staff which will all be @ Space on Sunday this year ;)

Yeah but don't forget it was anchored & done in part with Biz & Roland (LC)... ;)

Guest Marina22

Going to an Argentinian house party and then a party in my pants as usual.. :D

how much is vip for party in the pants?

hmm, never thought of that but if I had to charge something it would be payment in good champange so I could just drink that all night. Have fun whatever you do. ;)

I am not attending any...fuck the clubs!!

I am heading out this this bad ass House Party in Kendall' date=' Hot Bitches will be attending, there will be a DJ, there will be food, there will be unlimited drinks, including top of the line bottle service. The party doesn't end until it gets shut down and I will be with people that I love.

Basically who would want to be @ a club on NYE when you have the option of going to a House Party with unlimited Amenities’.

[/quote']

couldn't have said it better myself

btw luis i'll be in the gables/kendall area myself, pm me, we might be near one another bro

going to a house party too, no clubs for me - esp on nye

Guest Untouchable Chino

SPACE SPACE..i can say for a fact almost every table is sold out for afterhours..the PLACE to be will SPACE 2007..

Guest obby

Karu w/ Arman Van Helden & SOTU family Joey Andron.

This has to be one of the nicest places in Miami at the moment IMO.

Have fun and be safe everyone.

OBBY

Guest obby

I actually wanna hit that party. Karu & Y/Tottem is a very nice place.

If you did hit it...you know what's up. If you didn't.......you missed out on a hell of a night.

Happy 2k7 everyone.

:)