Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Boris Afterhours......

Guest rocky05

Guest dudeitzdiesel

boris is fucking SICKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!

i spoke to his gm and tried to convince him to get this guy to come at least for a quartely residence.....he said he's gonna try his best they loved the support from the fans....

and btw......

who was spinning at metropolis this afternoon that guy was a tribal fucking geniuz!

Guest 0crystal0

talla was there for NYE and so was Peter Rauhofer in different rooms. Peter was just banging for the hour or so i was there. not sure about in the afternoon

Guest Cosmigonon

SIIIIIIIIICK!!!!!!!!!!! :o :o :o

I had never heard Boris before, and sick is an understatement. That party was off the hook, all the dancers were there in full force, hot hot chicks, I definitely gotta make the trip to Crobar NY to see him, or at least i know next time he comes here I will be there.

I also heard a rumor (just a rumor) that he might be having some sort of montly or bimonthly residence down here, that would be insane, again, is just a rumor... 8)

SIIIIIIIIICK!!!!!!!!!!! :o :o :o

I had never heard Boris before, and sick is an understatement. That party was off the hook, all the dancers were there in full force, hot hot chicks, I definitely gotta make the trip to Crobar NY to see him, or at least i know next time he comes here I will be there.

I also heard a rumor (just a rumor) that he might be having some sort of montly or bimonthly residence down here, that would be insane, again, is just a rumor... 8)

most likely twilo, that's where i see him playing...but that's just me.

told u bout taking a trip up to nyc bro, ur boy alex g is all for it too, i'll be out of the scene down here but i can take a weekend off for nyc.

You guys better let me know when you come up here! Oh yeah and the weather is awesome right now.

On the subject, only time i've heard Boris was at Surf Club jersey shore. Not impressed but then again its a shitty venue and every person there was whacked out of their minds. This was at 8pm on a sunday. We went after having an early dinner in the city, for shits and giggles. *lol*

You guys better let me know when you come up here! Oh yeah and the weather is awesome right now.

On the subject, only time i've heard Boris was at Surf Club jersey shore. Not impressed but then again its a shitty venue and every person there was whacked out of their minds. This was at 8pm on a sunday. We went after having an early dinner in the city, for shits and giggles. *lol*

keep on the look out for me on which weekend of the month would be good to come out there i was thinking maybe feb/march since i have to let my employed know a few weeks in advance.