Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Is everyone just hungover??

I havent heard much about anything in regards to NYE in Miami. I was out of town, so i have no idea what parties kicked ass or not.

is it safe to say that everything was prety much the same as a normal wekend... excpet for 500% mark up covers and overpriced drinks? or is everyone just too hungover to type?

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest bootstah

recovery is in the works for me.....the party started early on Saturday night, think we hit up like 5 clubs, none of which were good. lol

Sunday night went to the best party in West Palm at a friends house, great dj/music, loads of great people, excellent pad, and indulgence., hehehe it was sooo much fun.

Haven't heard how everything else was though, you couldn't pay me to go to a club on nye

Guest coach

This was one of the best NYE's. Except that Miami Beach cancelled their fireworks show due to wind. Fuctards. Ate at News, wandered Ocean, went to Victor, Sagamore, Shine, and Blue. Saw a bunch of peeps. Had lots to drink, but managed not to spend a fortune. Gino's pizza on the way home.

3 yrs in a row out clubbing on NYE. next yr stayin in house party . way to go.....

best part of weekend was going to Monday Night Raw and recovering all day today stayin home off work

I have lost my voice... about 50% recovered

how was space? packed like sardeens?

who cares

someone must have bitch slapped you one night at space?? hence the reason YOU dont care? considering i go there almost every weekend.. it would be nice to know how the evening went.

did it last til 5pm as planned?

Guest Devilicious

This was one of the best NYE's. Except that Miami Beach cancelled their fireworks show due to wind. Fuctards.

There were fireworks in front of Nikki Beach around 3am. Really nice party there... It was packed, music was great, I had a blast

Guest ALKO-HAULIC

SPACE was space....had a b;ast cause of my company...we were all a bunch of wastoids!! ;D ;D

I have to comment on the fact that Ivano KILLED THE FUCKING MOOD......HORRIBLE!!!!!! Luckily i had good peeps and the assasin pouring tall red bull vodkas on ice to keep me occipied. Ivano was playing the worst shit....trancy garbage on the patio >:( PLEASE STOP PLAYING SEXY BACK!!!!! UGHGHGHGH. noy what i want to hear....i was begging for patrick to come on and play some nastyness. Other than that i had a blast!

Guest Cosmigonon

Nocturnal was just ridiculously good, and I didn't expect it, I thought I'd be ther for a while and then head to Space.

Boris had the party going on in full force, for those of us who like it, drums, drums, drums, congas, african chants, more percussion, all the dancers were the there, which is one of the things I truly enjoy as the visual element of a party hot hot hot chicks everywherewhich I enjoy a lot, I stayed there until 11 to go to Space, but maybe it was better before i got there, but yesterday space paled in comparison to Noc.

Space is always good, but the music Boris was playing was so insane, that Space just couldn't compare. Yeah, I heard Ivano sucked, and by the time I got there, almost all the usual suspects were gone, so I stayed for an hour I left.

And this was actually my 1st time ever since I've been here in Miami that i spend NYE clubbing. Boris at Noc was definitely worth every cent. I'd do it again... 8)

Guest AndyPandy7

Enjoyed Space downstairs but fail to see the Terrace attraction myself. I struggle to stay awake to the drone Cedric dishes out, and it's the same set each and everytime I've been. Change the cd from time to time would you?

I guess that sound just is'nt my bag, downstairs Edgar V was playing to an empty room but for me his set was 100 times better than what was getting played upstairs. A shame really...all in all a good time though, up untill my girlfriend dragged me upto the slow mo terrace : (

Boris had the party going on in full force, for those of us who like it, drums, drums, drums, congas, african chants, more percussion

You will LOVE Tantra Monday nights then.... One of the best nights of the week IMO

Guest Marina22

This was one of the best NYE's. Except that Miami Beach cancelled their fireworks show due to wind. Fuctards.

There were fireworks in front of Nikki Beach around 3am. Really nice party there... It was packed, music was great, I had a blast

Who spun at Nikki's on NYE anyway? Happy new year, babe. :-*

Guest Cosmigonon

Boris had the party going on in full force, for those of us who like it, drums, drums, drums, congas, african chants, more percussion

You will LOVE Tantra Monday nights then.... One of the best nights of the week IMO

Too bad it's on monday... :(

Nocturnal was just ridiculously good, and I didn't expect it, I thought I'd be ther for a while and then head to Space.

Boris had the party going on in full force, for those of us who like it, drums, drums, drums, congas, african chants, more percussion, all the dancers were the there, which is one of the things I truly enjoy as the visual element of a party hot hot hot chicks everywherewhich I enjoy a lot, I stayed there until 11 to go to Space, but maybe it was better before i got there, but yesterday space paled in comparison to Noc.

but the music Boris was playing was so insane, that Space just couldn't compare.

Boris at Noc was definitely worth every cent. I'd do it again... 8)

offcourse...

He's a NYC resident...so you know he's gonna drop good shit...imagine him, chus n ceballos, vc, dt, richie s, peter bailey, nyc/spain/portugal peeps, all in one week...but hey that's our tastes, one of the reasons i've been out of space(not that i dont like space) but im just dead tired of hearing more than two electro songs, it's all the same at least to me it is...im referring to the patio as well, since i did catch boris in the main room that night vc was next door, but if i had to compare the two, its a bit hard to do so...i guess it would also depend on the venue.