Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Is everyone just hungover??

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Cosmigonon

Exactly, that's why I went there in the 1st place, I had heard a Boris cd which I didn't like, but since I knew all the dancers were gonna be there, that's why. Also that's why I particularly didn't enjoy Space, no dancers... only Gizely

IV1RemTDXlE

Exactly, that's why I went there in the 1st place, I had heard a Boris cd which I didn't like, but since I knew all the dancers were gonna be there, that's why. Also that's why I particularly didn't enjoy Space, no dancers... only Gizely

IV1RemTDXlE

cute girl that can dance, that's always a plus

if only more chicks would step up these days, at least that's how we see down here...seems to be more of the "look at my cheap champagne flute glass w/ korbel @ $15 a glass that i didn't pay for(giggles)".

Guest pod

I don't pay much attention to people dancing. I don't mind dancing per se, but "dancers" are more of a hazard than anything. Yeah I know, it's a dance club, but fuck, the next dancer that beans me in the head with a fist or a cigarette is gonna get my flash up their ass with the capacitors exposed and ready to fire. (Ghetto stun-gun for the less geeky).

Dance all you want, but fuck, be aware of your surroundings.

Hired, trained dancers rule, however. Any idiot can flail about (1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8 swish, right Alki?), but it takes some skill to put on uncomfortable costumes and do it with hot lights dumping on you. That's cool.

engine.cgi?idd=1&u=E3VwA99xkn7M&command=engine.showImage.show&galleryID=2007-1-1&imageID=1&width=312&height=468

engine.cgi?idd=1&u=qEoaiyx5fTJh&command=engine.showImage.show&galleryID=2007-1-1&imageID=34&width=312&height=468

Guest coach

This was one of the best NYE's. Except that Miami Beach cancelled their fireworks show due to wind. Fuctards.

There were fireworks in front of Nikki Beach around 3am. Really nice party there... It was packed, music was great, I had a blast

Dang! Sounds like fun...

Guest pod

That was a rip. City of Miami did theirs alright. I was outdoors near my hood at midnight, and aside from the sporadic gunfire, I heard the booming of the fireworks Downtown.

Guest coach

Yeah, and we could kind of see the ones on north beach and at Fisher Island, so I know other people were doing them. Usually M.B. has a massive display. But it was still a fun night.

Guest Cosmigonon

Hired, trained dancers rule, however.

I never said the opposite, I like hired dancers too. I fell in love with this one @ Gryphon.

rOuqdzQHnS4

Guest lulamishka

Hired, trained dancers rule, however. Any idiot can flail about (1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8 swish, right Alki?)

LOL!!

Let's not forget Loops-Her-Dance, either.

Guest lulamishka

I think Loops Her Dance is the same person.

No, its not. lol. There are 2 of 'em. 5-6-7-8 and Loops Her Dance. Although in the last year, Loops Her Dance has adjusted her dance and I don't believe loops it anymore. Or at least its not as obvious anymore.

Guest lulamishka

Don't insult the dancers though, you might get a flailing fist for your troubles.

hahaha... well she's not a serious dancer... so i'm not worried. :P

Guest pod

I don't mind dancing per se, but the whole New York "clear a hole for me" just doesn't fly with me. The club is crowded, and making your circle is an impediment to traffic. Dance away, it's a dance club, but you don't need 50 square meters of floor space to do it.

Guest coach

You know what annoys the heck out of me? When someone just walks through the middle of the dance floor instead of around.