Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Is everyone just hungover??

Guest Cosmigonon

Yeah, that gets annoying. Walking around though becomes a bitch when there's holes for the dancers.

What's annoying is people trying to walk through the dancer holes.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ALKO-HAULIC

Hired, trained dancers rule, however. Any idiot can flail about (1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8 swish, right Alki?)

LOL!!

Let's not forget Loops-Her-Dance, either.

LMAOOO!!!! 1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8.......REPEAT!!!!!! I havnt seen loops her dance in quite some time i dont think.......or maybe she just altered it.

Guest Cosmigonon

Hired, trained dancers rule, however. Any idiot can flail about (1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8 swish, right Alki?)

LOL!!

Let's not forget Loops-Her-Dance, either.

LMAOOO!!!! 1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8.......REPEAT!!!!!! I havnt seen loops her dance in quite some time i dont think.......or maybe she just altered it.

pics or stfu :D

I don't pay much attention to people dancing. I don't mind dancing per se, but "dancers" are more of a hazard than anything. Yeah I know, it's a dance club, but fuck, the next dancer that beans me in the head with a fist or a cigarette is gonna get my flash up their ass with the capacitors exposed and ready to fire. (Ghetto stun-gun for the less geeky).

Dance all you want, but fuck, be aware of your surroundings.

Hired, trained dancers rule, however. Any idiot can flail about (1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8 swish, right Alki?), but it takes some skill to put on uncomfortable costumes and do it with hot lights dumping on you. That's cool.

engine.cgi?idd=1&u=E3VwA99xkn7M&command=engine.showImage.show&galleryID=2007-1-1&imageID=1&width=312&height=468

engine.cgi?idd=1&u=qEoaiyx5fTJh&command=engine.showImage.show&galleryID=2007-1-1&imageID=34&width=312&height=468

I give payed club dancers credit, but ask those girls you see dancing w/ the costumes if they dance the same exact way if they weren't working that night at the club and were just wearing some flat sole sneakers no costumes and i guarantee you most of them would say fcuk no. Not that there's anything wrong w/ how they dance while working, but they dont quite dance like that when they are not getting paid. Just a different style, different hand moves, not so "diva-ish" per say, im not talking about jumping around going nuts like u see some of those 4'11 mohawk idiots do in the patio for instance...

A club is made for dancing, if you don't dance, than you shouldn't be on the dancefloor to begin with. If you are than be prepared to get tagged or bumped into. It's obvious you got a job to do being a photographer, but remember "Shit happens" especially when 90% of the people are intoxicated.

We know how you love NYC so much :) The only difference is that there people respect the dancers(non paid ones), they show support, and the ones that don't dance can usually join their non dancer buddies in the VIP or at the bar which is the safer hang out spot if you don't want to get stomp on by someone "being themselves", unlike most places in South Florida. People are too worried about what others think of them and how they will pre-judge 'em.

Guest pod

Oh hell no. When they're off the clock they're usually like me, getting tanked at the bar. Probably why I like them so much.

I like clubs and shooting, but when I'm "off the clock", I have my location for serious drinking and shit-talking.

Guest Cosmigonon

im not talking about jumping around going nuts like u see some of those 4'11 mohawk idiots do in the patio for instance...

LMAO, that's really retarded, should be banned from clubs.

Guest Cosmigonon

Josh...

All i got a say is Myspace is your friend....

do a search on there for starters...

I know all those peeps ur talking about...but i dont quite associate myself w/ them, they are more like club aquaitances.

yeah, I know them all too, that's why I went to Nocturnal to begin with...

Josh...

All i got a say is Myspace is your friend....

do a search on there for starters...

I know all those peeps ur talking about...but i dont quite associate myself w/ them, they are more like club aquaitances.

yeah, I know them all too, that's why I went to Nocturnal to begin with...

I was talking about the "paid" club female dancers, I hope you are too. :P

Guest Cosmigonon

A club is made for dancing, if you don't dance, than you shouldn't be on the dancefloor to begin with. If you are than be prepared to get tagged or bumped into. It's obvious you got a job to do being a photographer, but remember "Shit happens" especially when 90% of the people are intoxicated.

We know how you love NYC so much :) The only difference is that there people respect the dancers(non paid ones), they show support, and the ones that don't dance can usually join their non dancer buddies in the VIP or at the bar which is the safer hang out spot if you don't want to get stomp on by someone "being themselves", unlike most places in South Florida. People are too worried about what others think of them and how they will pre-judge 'em.

Couldn't have said it better myself.

Guest pod

Yeah, shit happens, but there's common courtesy too. Taking up 50 square meters of dancefloor is fine if there's room to spare. Not when there's 5000 people in the club. Like I said, dance all you want, but be aware of your surroundings. Just because you can flail about doesn't mean you should. And when these holes form, it makes even standing aside a pain, it's like a chain reaction, ya know?

Besides, it seems too much like something out of You Got Served. Though I see it getting worse. The state elected a goofball anti-nightlife governor, so they're all gonna move down here and guido up our venues.

Guest Marina22

I absolutely abhor those freaking dance circles. >:( Don't get me wrong, I like to dance and respect people that enjoy it like I do. However, if you are going to showcase your talents then climb on a box or at least do it when there is sufficient room in the club to do so. I went to Carl Cox at Revolution, it was packed and it does not have a big dancefloor. Then these circles were getting started left and right. It was really annoying to the point that I was being pushed out of the way by guys, very rude. On top of it, one of them farted on me, just disgusting. :-X After he had already pushed me out of the way via his ass, he apologized but it was too little to late. ::) Dance with respect and some discretion to others..

Guest AndyPandy7

Got onto a group of breakdancers at Space on new years during Edgar V's set. I think it adds to the night/atmosphere myself, can understand people getting upset if a clubs rammed though.

Guest pod

At the time there was space on the dancefloor. I saw some of those guys. I had no issue with it at the time, since again, there was the room to do it. Now if they did that upstairs, you bet people would have been peeved.

Guest Satan

>:( PLEASE STOP PLAYING SEXY BACK!!!!!

seriously, keep this little nugget to yourselves...i don't care WHO's remix it is, it blows.

lets keep 2007 sexyback free

thank you, the management