Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Best club/venue drurring WMC?

Guest Josh Wickham

Guest Josh Wickham

From the info I gathered it sounded like Pawn Shop was the place to be last year...whats the word on this year?

I don't enjoy spending an arm+leg everytime I want to go out.

-josh

Guest bootstah

yea...they have a pretty sick line up for the wmc....i shall be there for digweed myself

last year it was packed like a mofo at Diggers/Pawn Shop. One of my fave venues of conference most def!

I'll throw in The Penthouse (if it's still called that) as well, that venue was pretty freakin sweet. I liked the outside and inside, loads of dancing room and decent sound. I hope they have good lineups there this year

Guest pod

Me? Well I like to mix it up. I'll go to some daytime pool parties, and then hit up larger events. I like the daytime ones that I can get to, but I also like the epic large events. It's a kick seeing a gigundus crowd go off.

Guest pod

who cares. its about the music esp during wmc...

Bling, Bling, Bling, Bling....

The venue is especially important during conference. A shit venue, and your efforts are not truly appreciated, since people aren't happy with the location. Why do you think the top venues are fought over like crazy? The artists want the best possible presentation for their work.

I don't care if you're dropping the track which makes me say "It's all about the music", again, if it's coming out of sub-par gear and the venue sucks, I won't notice, since the negatives will be out-weighing the positives.

Guest bootstah

who cares. its about the music esp during wmc...

well that's an obvious answer, however when a dj is booked at a club he/she really want to know the set up of the booth and sound of course. To me the quality of a club is most important. Not only is the said dj trying to expose his/her music to a new fanbase they are marekting who they are, why in the world would you want to do that at a shitty venue?

Guest bootstah

most definitely B.E.D. I've had some pretty amazing times there......Howells, Hawtin, Holden just to name a few

I think Ink will have some pretty good parties this year, Ink is another top notch venue imo

Guest NO3

Pawn Shop, Opium Garden, Suite & Cafeteria have been a few of my favorites. Nikki's is great when it's NOT during conference and B.E.D. is cool when it's not super packed.

I'm really surious to see Ink and Twilo. Both clubs I have not been to.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Marina22

Wherever there is dope beats booze and cool people, thats where the best spot is. ;D

I agree, I also just go wherever my faves play. I haven't been to Bed yet, how big is that place?

Guest GoodLife

any venue on washington ave south of 9th that plays crunk music..

make em say.......uuuugghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....nana(background nana).

CLUB DEEP nukkka!!!