Clubplanet Nightlife Community

sex Rave anyone?

mugwump

Hey has anyone here heard about "lock outs?"

or Sex parties? My girl friend and I are curiouse about going sometime to something like that. sex clubs just sound like there might be a bunch of married old couples and gay muscle heads. We are looking for a cool Party with young club people doing the nasty and with good music!

Hey maybe we should organize a party like that?! Anyone down?

one of my girlfriends went to one, don't know where, though. she let everyone do something to her cuz u know diseases and shit. i'd be down, but there'd be a limit to what i'd do cuz i don't know anyones' sex history! i don't even think peps know there own sex history....lol cwm38.gif

------------------

* starcapone * modus operandi * athenalust@hotmail.com

Mugwump, this is exactly what I was trying to find a few days earlier by posting a post. however, unsuccessfully, everyone seems to know someone who's done it but no one actually knows of any legit place like that. I would get off on having sex in front of others, I don't want to swing or any other gay shit that may go on at " swing" parties. If you find something out let me know about this issue.

SEX RAVES?????? There isn't NO sex raves - I've been to alot so I should know, your probably thinking since people are having sex at a rave party - heck - let's call it a sex rave, same goes with clubs.. People have sex in your average clubs but you don't hear people calling it a SEX CLUB.. Not for nothing people have sex everywhere no matter what... I know that teenagers have sleep overs from (15-18yrs) of age and have sex in the house where the sleepover is being held so you should try that... If you can find one start your own sleepovers/sex raves whatever you call it...

[This message has been edited by ~richie~ (edited 02-21-2001).]

Originally posted by ~richie~:

SEX RAVES?????? There isn't NO sex raves - I've been to alot so I should know, your probably thinking since people are having sex at a rave party - heck - let's call it a sex rave, same goes with clubs.. People have sex in your average clubs but you don't hear people calling it a SEX CLUB.. Not for nothing people have sex everywhere no matter what... I know that teenagers have sleep overs from (15-18yrs) of age and have sex in the house where the sleepover is being held so you should try that... If you can find one start your own sleepovers/sex raves whatever you call it...

what I'm interested in is a bit different dude, and I beg to differ. I know there have been sex parties called "lock outs" around the city and in Dumbo. I'm searching for info on a more "adult" version of what your talking about. I'm not interested in glory holes or sex in the stalls at Twilo. Hey if I get something together I'll let you know so you can stop going to your "sleep overs".

funny aren't ya........

Actually I do have my own parties, thank you very much...

It's a beautiful thing that they're people who dream about LALA - Land / Let me know when you wake up....

Originally posted by ~richie~:

funny aren't ya........

Actually I do have my own parties, thank you very much...

It's a beautiful thing that they're people who dream about LALA - Land / Let me know when you wake up....

DahhhhOK!

I woke up now!

Thanks.

But you are still invited! (te-hee)

cwm1.gif