Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Now Hiring . . .

Guest sobe2004

Guest mr.miami

No offense to anyone here if that is you or you know the model on the webpage, but she sure looks ugly. Or maybe it is a painting, or something, but pretty sure they could have had a hotter girl up there. Also it is so dark and murky looking what is in her hands? I just cant wait for this place to open so that Space's crowd will hopefully thin out some.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest mr.miami

I dont like getting bumped into. It annoys me a lot and kind of makes the whole night for me a downer because there isn't room to dance and too busy trying to dodge people. Plus sometimes it gets to the point where I feel like punching people out which is not a good place to go.

Guest coach

I have to admit, I'm with Mr. Miami on this one. If we hadn't retired to the VIP when we did this past weekend, I was about to go on a killing spree. I mean, I love crowds, but not when they are filled with assholes who just slam into you as they meander by aimlessly.

Guest mr.miami

You can always spread the wealth and go club hopping to places that have space available. It doesn't help the "clubbing industry" by only going to one single club all the time. All the other clubs could go out of business and you would just be stuck with one place.

Guest coach

Yeah, but thinly populated venues don't pay the bills.

True, true. I guess I wasn't agreeing with Mr. Miami, I just wanted to bitch.

Guest coach

I'll bitch about crowds, but when a place I like to go is active and slammed, I'm happy.

Heh, I like it when the *place* is slammed, I just don't like it when it is ME that is getting slammed. I mean, brushing by you or giving a slight touch to get you to move out of the way is cool, I don't even expect an "excuse me" from everyone. But just barreling through bouncing off of everyone is too much. We were standing in the *middle* of the freaking dance floor, you saw us, and this happened a LOT. I mean, I can even tolerate people walking through the middle of the floor, even though I think it is a stupid thing to do, but use a sliver of common courtesy, for pete's sake.

I'll bitch about crowds, but when a place I like to go is active and slammed, I'm happy.

Heh, I like it when the *place* is slammed, I just don't like it when it is ME that is getting slammed. I mean, brushing by you or giving a slight touch to get you to move out of the way is cool, I don't even expect an "excuse me" from everyone. But just barreling through bouncing off of everyone is too much. We were standing in the *middle* of the freaking dance floor, you saw us, and this happened a LOT. I mean, I can even tolerate people walking through the middle of the floor, even though I think it is a stupid thing to do, but use a sliver of common courtesy, for pete's sake.

u have to admit that miami has a very friendly crowd when it comes to this... i remember a few weeks ago i was in tampa... and of course when u bump into someone.. you dont do it on purpose... but try explaining that to the douchebag clubbers in tampa... everytime i was bumped into or vise versa... i got the "gangsta eyeball" look... Yes.. we understand that all dudes in Tampa are hard asses and want to act ghetto, but grow the fuck up.

At least in Miami.. when this happens.. you usually get a pat on the shoulder saying "its ok".

When my friends from out of town visited me in november.. they even noticed this and said how laid back and friendly it was to go out in miami.

I've actually seen much more polite crowds in NYC than in miami. I think its part and parcel of living in the city. We know how to avoid people while walking at a hell bent pace on crowded sidewalks.

In miami, i have to be constantly avoiding some nasty sweaty dude whos jumping all over the place oblivious to the little 5 foot girl trying to get past him.

Personally im not a fan of packed clubs, breathing room is important and when i was down for Sasha the main room was just too packed for me. I get claustrophobic when im boxed in with people since i barely reach shoulders most of the time. Though an empty club holds no vibe. Its a delicate balance.

I've actually seen much more polite crowds in NYC than in miami. I think its part and parcel of living in the city. We know how to avoid people while walking at a hell bent pace on crowded sidewalks.

In miami, i have to be constantly avoiding some nasty sweaty dude whos jumping all over the place oblivious to the little 5 foot girl trying to get past him.

Personally im not a fan of packed clubs, breathing room is important and when i was down for Sasha the main room was just too packed for me. I get claustrophobic when im boxed in with people since i barely reach shoulders most of the time. Though an empty club holds no vibe. Its a delicate balance.

exactly what i tried to explain in one of my replies in saleen's thread .. sasha was a sea of humanity

btw does space ever close the door down when its beyond capacity ? ive only seen that happen during wmc and once outside wmc when the patio was too full and htey didnt let anyone upstairs.. i think it was for morillo or sanchez

Guest redcommibastard

They need the DJ with the most obscure tracks from Turkmenistan to educate the crowd.

i am on it... ;D

Rafi, you're from Estonia damn it :)

Latvia is closer - la la lalala :P

Guest ANARCHYP

They need the DJ with the most obscure tracks from Turkmenistan to educate the crowd.

i am on it... ;D

blat....

Guest DJ Box-of-Rocks

its about time you fuckin fucks. all they need is a good booking agent. cause toward the end of crobar the bookings were not top notch. ONLY THE BEST!!!

Guest redcommibastard

i am on it... ;D

blat....

oh yeah , and I have an aunt in Alma-Ata ...so I like totally win LMAO!!!!

Otsasi blin ;D

u have to admit that miami has a very friendly crowd when it comes to this... i remember a few weeks ago i was in tampa... and of course when u bump into someone.. you dont do it on purpose... but try explaining that to the douchebag clubbers in tampa... everytime i was bumped into or vise versa... i got the "gangsta eyeball" look... Yes.. we understand that all dudes in Tampa are hard asses and want to act ghetto, but grow the fuck up.

At least in Miami.. when this happens.. you usually get a pat on the shoulder saying "its ok".

When my friends from out of town visited me in november.. they even noticed this and said how laid back and friendly it was to go out in miami.

lol i used to go to full moon saloon on ybor...not sure if its still around....only reason i went there was cuz they had the 3 4 1's for 5 bucks! haha...it was str8 hiphop, the crowd was a bit ghetto for the dudes but nice chicks.

the amp was way to cheeze for me, went there like once or twice from the 6-8 months i lived in clearwater/tampa area and gave up on it.

i got away w/ the bumping due to my height i guess lol