Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Now Hiring . . .

Guest sobe2004

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest spinderella7713

No offense to anyone here if that is you or you know the model on the webpage, but she sure looks ugly. Or maybe it is a painting, or something, but pretty sure they could have had a hotter girl up there. Also it is so dark and murky looking what is in her hands? I just cant wait for this place to open so that Space's crowd will hopefully thin out some.

to be honest....Cameo/Crobar is not the Opium group with the typical big boob, half naked, classic pretty girl with a disco ball.....Cameo/Crobar has ALWAYS had EDGE therefore the cigerrette therefore the not so stereotypical pretty girl.....but a bitch that can party (to put it nicely)... :P

Guest mr.miami

How is cameo supposed to be better than any other club that is already out there? Other than it is a new place what else do they have going for them?

Guest spinderella7713

How is cameo supposed to be better than any other club that is already out there? Other than it is a new place what else do they have going for them?

mr. miami, I get the idea you dont go out alot in Miami...I may be totally wrong. Have you ever been to Crobar?

Guest mr.miami

Yeah i went a few times and didnt see the big deal. Seemed like every other place around here. My main haunts have been voodoo lounge, space, and newly added twilo. Dont much go to hardrock and sobe I havent gone since privelege was open down there.

Guest spinderella7713

Yeah i went a few times and didnt see the big deal. Seemed like every other place around here.

Well in my eyes Crobar was always something different....and the fact that it closed was big suprise to somepeople, and it effected club life on the beach as a whole. So the reopeining (especially as the old Cameo) is an event alot of people are looking forward too.....good enough?

Guest mr.miami

I don't really have one that floats my boat. I tend to have a good time at the places I mentioned in this order. Voodoo Lounge, Twilo, than Space. Lay out wise I'd say Twilo is my favorite because of the giant room, you dont have a ton of crap in the way, and the smoking problem isn't as bad as the other clubs. I am actually allergic to smoke where the next day I will have earaches and sinus problems. Some of the best times I've had were at voodoo. Space was real fun maybe 6 years ago to me.

Guest mr.miami

Layout is definitely important because it lets you do things more easily like dance. Also I'd rather be in a non smoking atmosphere more than smoking anytime. No, I dont do drugs. Anyway not everyone enjoys the same things as others.

Guest pod

Only reason I ask is because sometimes you come up with some real gems, and then sometimes, you make a lot of people wonder.

Unless it's Rainman syndrome?

Guest spinderella7713

Layout is definitely important because it lets you do things more easily like dance. Also I'd rather be in a non smoking atmosphere more than smoking anytime. No, I dont do drugs. Anyway not everyone enjoys the same things as others.

I think you would have a better time going out if you lightened up a little.

Guest pod

I tell that to just about everyone and they don't listen. They take it personally if they don't get a blowjob from the DJ when they walk through the door.

Guest myles hie

Anyway not everyone enjoys the same things as others.

I don't think you can get any lighter than that.

Guest mr.miami

I don't recall saying I don't have a good time going out.

Guest spinderella7713

I don't recall saying I don't have a good time going out.

Ill reword myself.....you may find yourself enjoying a larger variety of venues in Miami.....if you lightened up a little.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest jsk

Yeah i went a few times and didnt see the big deal. Seemed like every other place around here.

Well in my eyes Crobar was always something different....and the fact that it closed was big suprise to somepeople, and it effected club life on the beach as a whole. So the reopeining (especially as the old Cameo) is an event alot of people are looking forward too.....good enough?

Amen.

I hope at least some of the old staff comes back to Cameo. Aside from being a cool venue, I always thought crobar had the best staff (at least bar staff + door).