Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Cold Wheather where are you??? Why is it still in the 80's??

Guest swirlundergrounder

Guest slamminshaun

This is the most common sense I've heard in a while, especially the point about scientists and grant money. This ABC meteorologist was responding to the Weather Channel saying that any meteorologist that doesn't believe humans are the main reason global warming happens, should have their AMS certification taken away! This guy is like, WTF? Read his response.....

http://www.jamesspann.com/wordpress/?p=650

"I would not listen to anyone that is a politician, a journalist, or someone in science who is generating revenue from this issue."

"I do not know of a single TV meteorologist who buys into the man-made global warming hype. I know there must be a few out there, but I can’t find them."

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest clubchicky

I will trade you. It snowed 3 inches where I live yesterday.

yeah and after watching the Bears games yesterday...it really made me feel good to live in South Florida!!! yay for the warm weather and fabulous beaches 8)

Guest Marina22

I haven't read all this yet but it is a La Nina year, I believe. We also had an unusually cold winter last year, it was awesome! 8) At least it's supposed to get colder the rest of the week. I love the "winter" here, it's my favorite time of year here, but this year has been totally bunk.

Guest ANARCHYP

got cold up in here. wtf like get to work its hot leave for lunch its like 20 degrees colder and windy

refreshing ....no?

Guest coach

got cold up in here. wtf like get to work its hot leave for lunch its like 20 degrees colder and windy

refreshing ....no?

Depressing, yes.

Guest Marina22

Enjoy it while you can, I doubt conference will be as cold as it was last year. It was 57 here last night but it isn't supposed to be much colde again till Monday night. More like low sixties for the weekend but still beautiful.