Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Restaurant bad Experience thread

Guest Satan

Guest Satan

PAT's story about BICE reminded me of a couple of incidents of my own.

As much as i love hitting restaurants, id be happy to hear which ones to look out for. Granted most of these things will be isolated incidents (i hope) and unlikely to repeat.

Guest Satan

2003 at the Forge, miami bch.

while attending a conference in the dark with slideshow running

not one but 2 roaches came out and danced the macarena on the appetizers...their shadows projected onto the wall...it was gruesome....waiters came looking to kill the couple and as they moved things in the room you could see several roach corpses on the carpets and behind decorations.

i forfeit my meal that night...i have yet to return to the forge since

Guest lulamishka

LoL @ the macarena... but omg Satan, that's disgusting!

I'll have to think long & hard to see if I've had any similar experiences, myself. I tend to block stuff like that out!

• 2 months later...
Guest Satan

Last week, first time ever at "The Knife" Argentinian steakhouse...coconut grove.

WTF! is that all about!? sure its an "all you can eat " style place. But what service there is, is well awful.

its a great deal for the price but not when the same guy cooking steak and other lumps of fat and meat (which by the way have no sort of menu,sign, um whatever, and no one capable of explaining)......that same dude is STANDING on some of the grills and spraying degreaser into the vents, grills, his face his gloves, then sweeping lard chunks......then he hands you a steak with the same butt crack looking gloves!

oh and one more thing, why the fuck are the mashed potatoes gelatinous? is it an Argentinian thing?

anyway. HEALTH INSPECTORS you have your work cut out...they ned a visit over there.

Last week, first time ever at "The Knife" Argentinian steakhouse...coconut grove.

WTF! is that all about!? sure its an "all you can eat " style place. But what service there is, is well awful.

its a great deal for the price but not when the same guy cooking steak and other lumps of fat and meat (which by the way have no sort of menu,sign, um whatever, and no one capable of explaining)......that same dude is STANDING on some of the grills and spraying degreaser into the vents, grills, his face his gloves, then sweeping lard chunks......then he hands you a steak with the same butt crack looking gloves!

oh and one more thing, why the fuck are the mashed potatoes gelatinous? is it an Argentinian thing?

anyway. HEALTH INSPECTORS you have your work cut out...they ned a visit over there.

you should write a letter

Guest swirlundergrounder

McDonalds... Kentucky Fried Chicken.,, Taco Bell... Popeyes Chicken, Miami Subs...

Guest swirlundergrounder

OH I also forgot.. Aboout 90% of the places on the Hollywood Beach Boardwalk are SLOW AS SHIT! If you have time to waste (avg of 40 minutes to get your food) then eat at these places. If you're in a rush don't even bother.

You can be the only person at the joint and it will still take 30-40 minutes to get your food at most of these places...