Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Updated with pics of my new bitch on the last page

Guest mr.miami

Guest mr.miami

I'm trying to find Gordon Setter, English Setter, or Irish Setter puppies in the florida area. I did a search and couldn't find any online around here and I am a little afraid of putting money down for a puppy and then having them flown down here on a plane. Anyway if you know of any place please send me a pm thanks.

Guest Devilicious

did you look in the newspapers? They always have a pets section in the classifieds. Remember to check under AKC registered ... whatever breed you want as well as just the breed.

Guest saintjohn

I've got three kittens that need a good home . . .

Our neighbor is a professional dog trainer. I'll see if she has any advice on finding Setter puppies.

Guest ericac

OMIGOD!! have u ever considered a mini pincher?? Im not just saying this because I have one but, I know an awesome breeder in kendall...pup.jpg

pm me for more info

• 2 weeks later...
Guest mr.miami

This maybe the dog I'm gonna be getting if I can somehow find a way to ship it to Miami on a plane that goes one way. He looks so awesome.

pup15.jpg?t=1169527045 ;D

Guest frankthetank

I have a Cavalier King Charles Spaniel. Excellent dogs. I bought mine last year. First one I have ever owned.

Cavalier%20King%20Charles%20Spaniel%202.jpg

Here is what they look like.

Guest swirlundergrounder

Why don't you go dow nto the pound and adopt a dog?

Breeded dogs are usually more unhealthy than mutts.

You'll have less vet bills with a mutt..

• 2 weeks later...
Guest mr.miami

Okay I'm having a dog shipped from Kentucky. It is a she. I am looking for classy names that fit well for a female dog. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Guest swirlundergrounder

Okay I'm having a dog shipped from Kentucky. It is a she. I am looking for classy names that fit well for a female dog. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

'Dakota' would be a nice name for your girl dog..

Guest mr.miami

First one was sold the one in this picture is gonna be my new puppy. She arrives in a few days. Well I had a dog named Shakespeare and Gwenyvere. I was looking for something nice like that. ;D

g367e5d663.jpg

Guest swirlundergrounder

Well I had a dog named Shakespeare and Gwenyvere. I was looking for something nice like that. ;D

Nale your dog Hamlet or Romeo if it's a boy or Juliet if it's a girl..

Guest mr.miami

go to the dade humane society they have setter mixes that need good homes.

I'm a pure bred enthusiast plus it is too much of a pain to be telling them your income and where you live and all that other business. This do I have wanted since 17 or so. This is the dog not just any old dog. :D