Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Private Party - Nocturnal - Tues Jan 23

Guest davidorth

Guest 0crystal0

crazy night! and i made it to work today! they did a great job on the party. Music was amazing by all - oscar, danny, and my fav the Rapture. Cool to see the mixing of different types of music!

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Miss_Digital

VIVA SMIRNOFF!

the staff was so polite and friendly they made every one feel like a VIP

and now thats a party, interesting mix of people, good music, the decor was fantastic, the tasting room was best, with specialty drinks and hors d'oeuvres

it was GRrrrrrrrreat! (like tony the tiger)

Guest Miss_Digital

lets get Ariel Drunk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11 8)

hmm...now is when i see this!!?! lol

im saving myself for friday, saturday, and sunday so no drunkness yet. :P

But about the party, it was awesome. Ralph and Oscar both were playing great classics that made me shake. When Danny came on, THAT was classic. ;)

Everyone who's anyone was in there. Good seeing most of you CJs there.

....BERRYYYYYYY 8)

i liked it when he grabbed the mic that was awesome, he is one of the few dance music dj thats not affraid to grab the mic and vibe with the crowd

Guest spinderella7713

But about the party, it was awesome. Ralph and Oscar both were playing great classics that made me shake. When Danny came on, THAT was classic. ;)

....BERRYYYYYYY 8)

i liked it when he grabbed the mic that was awesome, he is one of the few dance music dj thats not affraid to grab the mic and vibe with the crowd

girl were we doing schmirnoff shots??????? lol, the things you do with free alcohol!!! ;D

Guest coach

Yeah. Holy fuck, that was a sweet party. Even with the kind of disorganized door, things were great. I don't think it was the door people's fault, either. They were very cool. I think that Smirnoff's inexperience was showing.

Anyway, *very* eclectic crowd. Awesome, awesome choons, DJs, live music, dance, hip hop, old school, classics, mash up, punk, rock, truly something for everyone. Loved loved loved the cute little tasting room that is done up like a Cuban airport lounge from the 30s. The decorations were very cool. Staff was on point. Food was delish.

And the Smirnoff was flowing freely! I mean, sometimes you go to "open bar" parties and they are being a little stingy, but not last night. I think they had about 1 bottle per person on hand.

The coolest thing was, when you host an open bar party, sometimes you think you can skimp on the other stuff, especially the music. Who cares who is playing what if they are smashed off their ass on free alcohol, right? Not last night. The performers were awesome, and the musical choices were really well thought out. I mean, this was the kind of party that I would not even have minded buying my own drinks at, it was that good.

And talk about "everyone was there." I don't think I've seen so many people I know in a club since, well... probably since CrzyC's bday at Crobar years ago.

Anyway, good times. Good job Nocturnal, good job to the promoters, and good job big-time to Smirnoff.

Guest Miss_Digital

....BERRYYYYYYY 8)

girl were we doing schmirnoff shots??????? lol, the things you do with free alcohol!!! ;D

lol i believe so

Guest Miss_Digital

And the Smirnoff was flowing freely! I mean, sometimes you go to "open bar" parties and they are being a little stingy, but not last night. I think they had about 1 bottle per person on hand.

my eyes popped :o when i saw they had replaced every single bottle behind the bar with smirnoff

Guest davidorth

tha rapture was the shit!!!!!!!

indeed...

and the smirnoff did taste pretty damn good... i was pleasantly surprised.

great night, good seeing so many friendly faces ;)

Guest 0crystal0

my eyes popped :o when i saw they had replaced every single bottle behind the bar with smirnoff

it looked so cool on the big main bar downstairs! should have taken a pic

Guest soozin

Coach---well said!!

man... WHAT A FUCKING PARTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yea the door was a lil silly but they worked it out, i got there shortly after 10 so it wasnt so bad and ultimately everyone i knew that tried to come did get in. the decoration downstairs was totally cool, coach, u got some pics right?? the tasting room was mad cool too tho i wasnt into the drinks, i thought they tasted funny.. still a really cool idea!

the staff was friendly, bartenders totally friendly and NO shortage of FREE booze ALL night... (damn yo how much did smirnoff spend to throw this one?!?!) super cool that every bottle @ the bars was replaced w/ smirnoff...

and the music......................... DANNY T WHAAAAAAAAAAAAT... alan T and gina workin it up on those boxes, man... crystal waters, michael jackson, music is the answer orig, so much more i cant remember right now... everyone was goin bonkers and lovin it, sweat and all!! (props of course to murk also but danny T is my main man) went upstairs for felix.. dude doesnt mix to write home about but he was droppin some awesome tracks, everyone was goin nuts up there too!! frank sinatra. the end! bar closed at 230, we stayed up there dancin dancin dancin our asses off til 330, i hear they finally kicked everyone out at 4...

WHAT

A

PARTY!

i dare say this will go down in miami party history, i dunno... i hope there is more to come!

Guest shrek_inc

Great party, the decor was great....saw a lot of CJs. I got out of their a little bit buzz it was fun it didnt felt like a tuesday!!! hope another great event like this one comes arounf soon!

;D

Guest Marina22

Had a good time, wish I had seen more of you there. Wish Dt and Murk played the patio only cause it was packed upstairs but only in the begining. Music was wonderful, but I don't expect any less from them. Didn't look around much, damn having to work late I didn't get there till 11:30ish. :( Yeah, I did a shot of that shit too.. I hear Sky is the "no hangover vodka", this info coming from a drunky friend of mine.

Guest donkules37

I hear Sky is the "no hangover vodka", this info coming from a drunky friend of mine.

There is no such thing as a "no hangover vodka". All distilled spirits (such as vodka) contain congeners, and these are partly to blame for the symptoms of a hangover. However, the more you distill a spirit, the purer it is --> thus less congers --> thus less hangover. For example Smirnoff is triple distilled whereas Grey Goose is distilled five times - you do the math.

Guest Major

Banging night! I had a well good time. It was good to see and catch up with so many people I hadn't seen in so long. Saw loads of the usual suspects around too..good to see you all.

It certainly was a night to remember!

Well done to everyone involved, still recovering!

Major

Guest spinderella7713

Banging night! I had a well good time. It was good to see and catch up with so many people I hadn't seen in so long. Saw loads of the usual suspects around too..good to see you all.

Major

was blue as packed as I imagined it would be after the noc event????????

Guest Justin Johnson

Major

was blue as packed as I imagined it would be after the noc event????????

no

except for 7 or 8 high minutes of felix da housecat the music never really took off.

i didnt know that tenaglia plays to be a disneyworld boy doll..or maybe was this boring concept of "classics"

Guest Cosmigonon

Damn it, this is when it sucks living in Broward.. >:(

Anyway, got a cold today, so if I had gone I'd probably be dead by now, so that's the only good thing about not having attended... :P

Guest spinderella7713

except for 7 or 8 high minutes of felix da housecat the music never really took off.

i didnt know that tenaglia plays to be a disneyworld boy doll..or maybe was this boring concept of "classics"

The classics concept was wonderful. I hope someone does it again soon. Last time I saw that (besides Og's bday @ SPACE) was last WMC w/ Danny Howells @ automatic slims ....he blew up the classics.

Guest ramon

great party.

thanks to everyone involved.

MURK and Danny brought the house down.

The Rapture were quite good as well. They needed the vocals to be a bit louder imo however.

Trainspots and stuff later.

PS: Bling, I went for a few hours and drove to Orlando this morning so you defnitely couldve gone if you really wanted to ;)