Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Check out this dudes music room.

Guest spinderella7713

i see that he has a projector, id also put some plasmas everywhere lol, seems like $ is not an issue for that room

more nice couches for playboy bunnies that's just me tho :P

That guy is choking his chicken all alone in that room

Guest HouseJunkie

Wow, this setup looks like it would make any musical piece raise the hair on the back of your neck.

I would trade my left nut for a week in that room.

Guest swirlundergrounder

Wow what a beautiful room! I would practically kill to have a room like that!

It looks acoustically correct for the most part. Those speakers should be de-coupled from the floor but other wise it looks like it would sound nice.

The only thing that's wrong is, why have a room like that if you can only seat 1 person?

Guest swank

I'm pretty sure that there's a screen behind that wood partition directly in front of the chair. This looks like a room that he goes to so he can get away from everyone....he's not an audiophile....he's a loner.

The only way I would have a room like that is if I had no kids and entrance was done by retinal scan only. ;D

Wonder what "Dick in a box" sounds like on that system?

Guest HouseJunkie

It looks acoustically correct for the most part. Those speakers should be de-coupled from the floor but other wise it looks like it would sound nice.

The only thing that's wrong is, why have a room like that if you can only seat 1 person?

Why do you say that? There're three chair in the photos.

Guest swirlundergrounder

Why do you say that? There're three chair in the photos.

You are right. They show the 3 in the first pictures. I probably scrolled down and past them. In the other pictures, the other chairs are not that apparent.

But he obviously has the one chair in the sweet spot and who ever is sitting behind him will somewhat suffer from an acoustic shadow caused by the listener sitting in that one chair... LOL