Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Thanks from Groove Therapy (with pictures)

Guest Major

Guest Major

Well, here it is! The first Groove Therapy of 2007.

It's time to break your New Years resolutions, if you haven't done so already. Get your party hats on and join your friends for some fun & frolics on friday for a stomping good time. Those of you who attended Groove Therapy last year know exactly what to expect.

Groove Therapy is renowned mainly for 2 things - friends and quality music. Music-wise, expect a unique blend of styles, ranging from minimal, house, breaks, tech house and sweet progressive sounds of the underground.

This friday, to enhance your overall experience, we're also bringing VJ Psyberpixie - she will be performing live visuals from 1am-4am. Some of you might be familiar with her work from Ultra Music Festival 2004/05/06, Candyland, Magical Maydaze, Bang Music Festival. www.psybervision.tv

As always there are drink specials with some great prices on beers and spirits so make sure you get there early. And if anyone is celebrating a birthday, we can arrange $$$ bottle specials, so please contact us for advance preperation as there are some free drinks for you too.

With drink specials all night and one of the most intimate small club environments around this is another Groove Therapy you don't want to miss. See you on the dance floor.

gro.jpg

Guest Marina22

Funny, after Tuesday night I end up with an Ultra flier in my driveway and two of Groove Therapy's cards in my car.. I guess I am nice to the flier people when drunk. ::)

Guest bootstah

you know I'd love to make it but you know how it goes. Have fun guys the last party was pretty dope :)

Major get your ass to WPB in 7 days! lol

Guest DiscJockeyJoey

i wasnt able to make it out 8( i wanted to see sebastions set tho the last and first time i heard him he rocked teh voodoo lounge hands down best DJ of the "local celebs" night.

Guest Marina22

Sux, I missed Seb's set that one night and couldn't make it out tonight either.. Gonna come see you Major and Seb next month for show!

Guest Major

Well, what can I say? Excellent night! Fantastic turn-out and many thanks to everyone who came to Groove Therapy. It was so much fun to play for, such an up-for-it crowd.

Shouts to our friends: Talmage, Kat, Carlos F, Josue, MO, Alex, Chib, Diogo, General, Rafi, Johnny, Diego & Sasha, Ryan & Sara, Tomas & Sammi, Alan & Gina, James & his new Girl, Gus & Chara. (sorry if I forgot anyone) Cheers to all of you for another cracking Groove Therapy.

Thank You to everyone who made it on the night, I hope you enjoyed it as much as we did.

Roll on the next one!

Major

dancinbananas.gifdancinbananas.gifdancinbananas.gif