Clubplanet Nightlife Community

how come we dont have one of this in Miami-Dade ?

i went to eat at this McDonald's ...

at

4830 N Federal Highway

LightHouse Point, FL 33064

i thought i would mention this because i was really surprised of this location ..

for starters the place is very clean (lets face it any fast food restaurant is kinda :-X :-X) the accomodations r great, plenty of space, nice looking wooden chairs, flat screen tvs, kids area, 2 drive thru's !! 2 of them !!! .. parking lot ? twice as many spaces ..

my order actually took less than 30 seconds and the food was hot and fresh ... it had to be one of the best cheeseburgers i have tasted in a long time ..

how come all the McDonald's locations in Miami Dade are so whack ?

Guest JMT

sounds kinda like the one in boca off yamato rd.

2 drive through lanes and LCD tvs for every table, booth, and stool at the counter.

Guest mr.miami

Cus everyone knows Miami is a third world country and why put nice things in a restaurant to attract thieves. Just go to all the stores typical miamians would go to and you will see that many Miami people tend to make messes. Many turn stores into pig sties and this city is full of many low class people that don't have respect for others, or their things.

Cus everyone knows Miami is a third world country and why put nice things in a restaurant to attract thieves. Just go to all the stores typical miamians would go to and you will see that many Miami people tend to make messes. Many turn stores into pig sties and this city is full of many low class people that don't have respect for others, or their things.

funny & true

Guest Seb

i went to eat at this McDonald's ...

at

4830 N Federal Highway

LightHouse Point, FL 33064

i thought i would mention this because i was really surprised of this location ..

for starters the place is very clean (lets face it any fast food restaurant is kinda :-X :-X) the accomodations r great, plenty of space, nice looking wooden chairs, flat screen tvs, kids area, 2 drive thru's !! 2 of them !!! .. parking lot ? twice as many spaces ..

my order actually took less than 30 seconds and the food was hot and fresh ... it had to be one of the best cheeseburgers i have tasted in a long time ..

how come all the McDonald's locations in Miami Dade are so whack ?

they're pretty much whack in any city in the US. I've noticed that the Mickey D's in other countries (Canada, Germany, Italy) seem to be much more well kept than the ones here.

Guest lulamishka

I RARELY eat at McDonald's... but I had the best Chicken McNuggets in Israel. Goddamn they do NOT compare to the shit they call Chicken McNuggets in the States! I won't even touch the stuff here.

Guest swirlundergrounder

In the Phillipines there's a McDonalds in Quezon City in a mall.

The Mcdonalds is 6 stories high! It has a subway train that stops inside of it.

All the floors are connected by an elevator and spiral stairs and the the place is really clean!

Not like the cheesy smelling joints here in the States...