Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Pairs Hilton caught on video again, in the nude

Guest Civs

Guest Civs

http://www.wwtdd.com/post.phtml?pk=1826

I’m not gonna lie to you, I only kinda skipped through these new Paris Hilton tapes, the only ones released so far from Paris Exposed.com. In some of the tapes, although not these, she does a pound of coke off some dudes chest and says “I got fucked in the butt for coke.†Later they show a diary entry where she writes about giving some dude herpes. But in these tapes she’s just naked and slutty. Kinda boring. But I didn’t watch very much. I downloaded them, then I started to watch them, and then I realized what I was doing and stopped.

1891-ph2.JPG1893-ph4.JPG

Here is what I don't get, why don't the parents pull the plug on this stuff? VH1 had a great show on young rich kids out in LA. I'm thinking to myself the whole time, why are the parentings letting this happen? Could you imagine you are a party and people come up to you and say they saw your daughter doing coke off some dudes chest on the net!

I know some of grown up now, but they all can be reined in by the purse strings.

Guest coach

Generally not till the parents die, though it depends on how it is set up. In any case, I think most of these people are rich enough to not give a fuck what others think about their kids.

Guest Marina22

I definitely don't need to see this, saw her twat on here in a pic one time and that was enough for me. I just think as a daughter I would have more respect for my parents and not do this for all the public to see.. However, we are talking about a pretty dumb girl and if she turned out like that think of how her parents raised her. Laissez Faire, "let them eat cake" or in this case coke. ::)

Guest pod

You think her parents raised her? Kathy Hilton shot her out on the operating table and the docs handed little Paris straight to a team of caregivers.

Guest barstar diana

ya but in their inner socialte circle im sure they get those glares, and at some point it might impact investors in their company knowing that the future of the corporation is in a party girls hands...which i hope it will not be for their sake

Guest Marina22

You think her parents raised her? Kathy Hilton shot her out on the operating table and the docs handed little Paris straight to a team of caregivers.

Yes, nannies and all that but no matter how little your parents "raise" you, you still have a sense of how to conduct yourself from their example.

Guest pod

ya but in their inner socialte circle im sure they get those glares, and at some point it might impact investors in their company knowing that the future of the corporation is in a party girls hands...which i hope it will not be for their sake

Depends. There's a board of directors who can say otherwise.

Guest maru37

Paris Hilton is entertaining because she has the money to do anything she wants and yet she chooses to do...well coke off a dude's chest.

All that power, to do and have anything, probably F's with you a little bit. Maybe she needs to act like an arse just to feel normal?

Wouldn't we all just not work (or at least do something we love), go to the gym, make music, help those less fortunate, and travel if we were in her shoes? Well, I would. What a waste.

Guest coach

Man, I love Paris. I don't care what anyone says. She's a sexy little brat.

:)

That's what I'm saying. Brats are the best, if you can keep up.

Guest yume

Wouldn't we all just not work (or at least do something we love), go to the gym, make music, help those less fortunate, and travel if we were in her shoes? Well, I would. What a waste.

What do you mean? Paris does that stuff! ;D

Most trust funds are something like tiered. They get something when they turn 18 (if they're lucky) then get more as they get older. A lot of the ones i prepared didn't give any large sums until the age of 25 but gave a monthly "allowance". The parents can set them up however they want, even stipulating that they don't get anything till they marry.

Though Paris has huge assets in her own right. I'm sure she can live quite comfortably without even touching her parents money if thats not what she already does.