Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Girls Weekend in SoBe

Guest jakost

Guest pod

Shocking. OK, we can work with that.

Check the link above next week, you can break down the listings by Latin and Jazz if you want.

Guest Mattivi

Segafredo's on Lincoln is a great place to have some warm up cocktails before you head out. who knows maybe u might meet some demolition ball tycoon who will sweep u off your feet and put you up a penthouse in south point. if your staying in sobe, seriously just walk around in pick your poison. ive been a big believer in starting off my nite on lincoln road to about midnite.

Guest coach

Nikki is having their big anniversary party this weekend.

Jazz is usually at Jazid, always at Van Dykes on Lincoln, and, if you want a little higher end stuff, there is the Arturo Sandoval club.

Latin, uhhhh.... anywhere in Hialeah, I would guess.

Segafredo's on Lincoln is a great place to have some warm up cocktails before you head out. who knows maybe u might meet some demolition ball tycoon who will sweep u off your feet and put you up a penthouse in south point. if your staying in sobe, seriously just walk around in pick your poison. ive been a big believer in starting off my nite on lincoln road to about midnite.

good advice, so true in sobe

Guest pod

Lincoln can get pricey though, you don't wanna spend more money on pre-gaming than on the game itself. If you wanna keep it simple and cheap on Lincoln, Segafredo is decent though.

Most clubs do have open bar specials for the ladies, and if not, most guys are stupid and will buy a girl a drink?

Guest Marina22

Not what I would do but I am sure some other girls on here go to Latin and/or jazz clubs. Jazzid is the only jazz club I had really heard of but I don't think they play jazz every night? Macarena, heard the food is good.. If you are here for happy hour go to The Tides hotel one evening for a 2 for 1 popsicle martinis or whatever is your drink and you get a great view too. :)

Guest spinderella7713

Lincoln can get pricey though.

That's true...but girls especially tourist chicks in Miami like Lincoln Rd...they can eat, shop, n have a few drinks.

Funny when I used to come here for vacations Ocean drive was the place to walk up and down.....always met some crazy people, saw some guy with a huge snake around his neck, and found a great place to go for the night. ALWAYS go to wet willies when you are here on vacation to much fun, and 2 drinks will knock you on your ass.

Lincoln can get pricey though.

That's true...but girls especially tourist chicks in Miami like Lincoln Rd...they can eat, shop, n have a few drinks.

Funny when I used to come here for vacations Ocean drive was the place to walk up and down.....always met some crazy people, saw some guy with a huge snake around his neck, and found a great place to go for the night. ALWAYS go to wet willies when you are here on vacation to much fun, and 2 drinks will knock you on your ass.

Im sure they still do that as well.

ocean drive or lincoln road

Guest jakost

We are staying on Ocean Drive. Can we walk to most of these bars? Taxi? Also, what about the 25 cent bus I have read about? Any words of wisdom on getting around town? Thanks.