Clubplanet Nightlife Community

nocturnal was...

Guest dudeitzdiesel

Guest dudeitzdiesel

OUTTA HAND....roland and biz taking music to another level, this party has completely blown the roof off nocturnal and the crowd is fresh...great job, looking foward to Boris in 2 weeks... 8)

Guest clubchicky

I went to Nocturnal on the 26th and was not really excited about it...I haven't been in about a year....I used to like it...but I am not crazy about the type of house music they play anymore : (

I can't listen to that deep house....I get bored easily....I absolutely LOVED the Pawn shop....and of course...nothing can top space for me....but hey....nocturnal was alright too for alittle while....it was very interesting at some points...when a hot chick got up on the bar and kept lifting her shirt up....pretty nice LOL

Guest dudeitzdiesel

boris feb. 16...

club chick unfortunately your last nocturnal visit was long ago ;)

i suggest you check it out sometime soon because lc is only getting bigger and better every week.

definitely the afterhours to be at with a good looking crowd 8)

Guest tekniQz

I do not like Roland at all but they do bring in good talent (BORIS,WORLD SOUNDS CREW,Patrick M) but the bootleg sound spun by a certain resident is weak.BOOTLEG music sucks!!

Guest clubchicky

patrick m is of course the man....but the deep house they were playing this past friday was BORING......i am spoiled....i can't help it, i love the harder, electro music they bang out at space!!!!!

Guest Cosmigonon

Boris in the 16th right after DT @ Twilo is gonna be the shiznit!

He totally destroyed the place with his sick NY tribal on NYE, so to all lovers of tribal, you definitely can't miss it!!! 8)

He totally destroyed the place with his sick NY tribal on NYE, so to all lovers of tribal, you definitely can't miss it!!! 8)

Im missing it as i'll be in another continent :P

But i'll be @ the Shelbourne for him for sure...and im sure so will you and nick.

Roland is a classic dj and great guy, i like all types of music and the deep house is a good way to start off the night for myself.

I can't say much about Electro is kinda eh...but hey that's just my personal opinion.

Guest Cosmigonon

But i'll be @ the Shelbourne for him for sure...and im sure so will you and nick.

Roland is a classic dj and great guy, i like all types of music and the deep house is a good way to start off the night for myself.

I can't say much about Electro is kinda eh...but hey that's just my personal opinion.

The US and Brazil are in the same continent (don't tell me you think there are 7 of them) :P

Anyway, not sure of the Shelbourne yet, but I'll be at Nocturnal for his Conference night/morning, your peeps at the NYC forum gave me the idea... 8)

The US and Brazil are in the same continent (don't tell me you think there are 7 of them) :P

Anyway, not sure of the Shelbourne yet, but I'll be at Nocturnal for his Conference night/morning, your peeps at the NYC forum gave me the idea... 8)

You get the idea...

I'll take Shelbourne over Nocturnal, i've missed those events 3 WMC's in a row, not missing this upcoming one.

You know it's all about the women in tight bikinis dancing next to you in the end of the day...

:P

Guest biznation00

patrick m is of course the man....but the deep house they were playing this past friday was BORING......i am spoiled....i can't help it, i love the harder, electro music they bang out at space!!!!!

We're different... We're not Space. We're the alternative...

That doesn't make us better or worse. Thankfully, we seem to be doing just fine being ourselves. You can't please everyone, ya know. Some prefer Space, some prefer us, some enjoy both.

Roland & I have been discussing the music direction of LC for 2007 for some time... so far we're pleased with where we're going & its been reflecting very positively on the party overall. Aside from that, our goal has always been to make as many of the peepz that walk thru our doors, feel a part of the fam. :)

www.myspace.com/localcelebritymusic

Biz Martinez

www.myspace.com/bizmartinez

Guest dudeitzdiesel

club chick i wouldn't say roland is a deep house kind of guy, on the contrary his genre has mostly been tech, minimal tech, & dub

electro is a thing of the past....or gone with the wind as they say ;)

lc has has come a long way, actually imo one of the most successfull parties in the last couple of years, who has even been close to competiting w/ space?

Not NV, not even Warehouse w/ DT....

LC 8)

Guest ramon

We're different... We're not Space. We're the alternative...

That doesn't make us better or worse. Thankfully, we seem to be doing just fine being ourselves. You can't please everyone, ya know. Some prefer Space, some prefer us, some enjoy both.

Roland & I have been discussing the music direction of LC for 2007 for some time... so far we're pleased with where we're going & its been reflecting very positively on the party overall. Aside from that, our goal has always been to make as many of the peepz that walk thru our doors, feel a part of the fam. :)

www.myspace.com/localcelebritymusic

Biz Martinez

www.myspace.com/bizmartinez

go for it biz :)

As far as I can remember, Roland always starts off his sets at 4 am with some soulful deep house and moves into the funky and harder stuff later on around 5:30 -6. He's been like that since the space days. and that's what sets him apart from all the other locals. He builds up the tempo nice and smoothly, so seamlessly that you hardly notice when he stops playing deep house. He "warms" you up then hurts you you. The thing is most people that are reading this now only get to Nocturnal around 6 am and by that time he is already playing funkier stuff. It's all about the buildup baby!!! 8)

Guest clubchicky

well that is fine..i am not knocking the shit...I am just saying that it is not for me,...... i just need harder, beats, electro house, disco electro is not a thing of the past...it is my thing.....and I will always love it....sorry heeheeyou can have fun at nocturnal and i will have fun at space!!! MUAH

Guest clubchicky

As far as I can remember' date=' Roland always starts off his sets at 4 am with some soulful deep house and moves into the funky and harder stuff later on around 5:30 -6. He's been like that since the space days. and that's what sets him apart from all the other locals. He builds up the tempo nice and smoothly, so seamlessly that you hardly notice when he stops playing deep house. He "warms" you up then hurts you you. The thing is most people that are reading this now only get to Nocturnal around 6 am and by that time he is already playing funkier stuff. It's all about the buildup baby!!! 8)

[/quote']

sorry i was there till about 9am and i was still hearing the same stuff...hey whatever floats your boat...i just don't like that music...kind of bored me....love ya anyway!!! hahaha

Guest barstar diana

FYI

DT + Borris= perfect valentines date for me

lmao

Guest 47knuckle

I asked about this party last week myself and checked out a few of the downloads and was kind of well, it might not be for me and my wife but hey, we were willing to give it a try after the Pawn Shop.

But after dancing for over 4 hours, at about 5pm we were pretty much done.

I know the Juicy flyer said it was to be Pawn Shop DJ's and an those from Amnesia. But it seemed to the same DJ all night. In any event he was very good. Mostly break beats with some electro.

Clubchick27

Guest clubchicky

yes! i had the best time at pawn shop....i also saw a flyer for nikki beach during the wmc.....tkts are 50 bucks....the line-up is crazy and it goes from noon till 5am!!!! i have never been to nikki beach and I figure what better way to make a first impression woohoo

jm_beach_bk_final.jpg

Guest 47knuckle

Perhaps, we saw each other? We were down from Boston (Were it was 17 degrees this morning on my way to work) I had on black long sleeve Oakley shirt with a blue O in the middle annd on the sleeves.

BTW - Great club. I liked the layout as well as the bus, dj booth/truck cab, etc

Guest barstar diana

yes! i had the best time at pawn shop....i also saw a flyer for nikki beach during the wmc.....tkts are 50 bucks....the line-up is crazy and it goes from noon till 5am!!!! i have never been to nikki beach and I figure what better way to make a first impression woohoo

jm_beach_bk_final.jpg

sounds interesting

Guest clubchicky

possibly....i was wearing a fifties style dress w/ red head band...i will have pics soon....do u by any chance know which company was taking pictures there that night...he took tons of pics of me and my friends and i lost the little business card he gave us with the web address...i am dying to see the pictures!!! i loved the layout too....really chill atmosphere, great people, killer tunes....reminded me of a smaller version of space 8)