Clubplanet Nightlife Community

CoolJunkie Yearbook 2007

Guest slamminshaun

Guest Devilicious

Ahhhhh back in the day well it was only 2 years ago @ Space for Deep Wish Memorial weekend.

Talmage that was a GREAT WEEKEND, MISS YOU!!!

Ohhhh im the red head this time.

031.jpg

miss you too chica! You have a good memory, all I could have told you about that day is that we drank champagne all morning in the terrace VIP :D

Here's a more recent pic of me (on the right) with my lil' sis

engine.cgi?idd=1&u=gEbRFVsGORyW&command=engine.showImage.show&galleryID=2007-7-5&imageID=27&width=312&height=468

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest LdySphynx

Here's a more recent pic of me (on the right) with my lil' sis

engine.cgi?idd=1&u=gEbRFVsGORyW&command=engine.showImage.show&galleryID=2007-7-5&imageID=27&width=312&height=468

Awwwwww she is such a cutie, damn she has got some boobies...can I say that, is she 18???

Can't wait to see you mama.

Guest Devilicious

hahaa, she is actually over 21 now :o Not my blood sister, but close enough. Oh, and it was a total accident posting 2 pics of me with american flag bikinis on, I am not that much of a die hard patriot though I do love my country!

Guest LdySphynx

hahaa, she is actually over 21 now :o Not my blood sister, but close enough. Oh, and it was a total accident posting 2 pics of me with american flag bikinis on, I am not that much of a die hard patriot though I do love my country!

LOL, well considering that the one with us at Space was on Memorial Weekend and this one of you and your lil sis was on the 4th...you have a very good reason to wear it.

Besides its not the same bikini ;).

Guest coach

Thought about posting one of me at the Space terrace a few weeks back, but thought....fuck it, I'll post my professional bank portrait. LOL!

4p9wvuv.jpg

Thats a smile only a mother could trust. LOL! :P

hahaha...I agree

Whoa! That explains a lot. Post the one from Space Terrace, too. Like a "before and after."

Guest slamminshaun

Thought about posting one of me at the Space terrace a few weeks back, but thought....fuck it, I'll post my professional bank portrait. LOL!

4p9wvuv.jpg

Thats a smile only a mother could trust. LOL! :P

hahaha...I agree

Whoa! That explains a lot. Post the one from Space Terrace, too. Like a "before and after."

l_f38ed84719e98177055a8e3386546130.jpg