Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Girly Question (Sorry!)

Guest spangles

Guest spangles

Hey all,

Sorry but I need to ask the girls an important question.

I am coming over from the UK for WMC2007 (Cant wait!!!) but not bringing many clothes with me - decided it makes more sense to buy whilst staying in Miami but the big question is.... where from???!

Can anyone give me any good tips on good shopping centres?

Thanks x

Guest ramon

Aventura Mall is the best place its a bit far esp if ur stayin in sobe though......

id say lincoln road but u better be ready to drop some serious $$$

Bling, you do understand thee exchange rate is gonna be like 2 to 1 almost?

It's going to be like half off sale for the UK.

Guest dwhite

Hey all,

Sorry but I need to ask the girls an important question.

I am coming over from the UK for WMC2007 (Cant wait!!!) but not bringing many clothes with me

UK girls with hardly any clothes?? I do not see the problem here?? Such issues don't register as problems in my head!

Guest frankthetank

There is a place called "The Shop" around 11th and Washington. Clothes are pricey but love that place. I always hit that place when I am in town. Has both men's and womens clothes. IMO best place. Other than that, I would try on Lincoln Rd.

Guest tekniQz

Aventura Mall is the best place its a bit far esp if ur stayin in sobe though......

id say lincoln road but u better be ready to drop some serious $$$

I think this was a question directed to women,not people that think they are women.

Guest coach

There is a place called "The Shop" around 11th and Washington. Clothes are pricey but love that place. I always hit that place when I am in town. Has both men's and womens clothes. IMO best place. Other than that, I would try on Lincoln Rd.

The Shop rocks. Best selection of cool Pumas I've found.

There are some great vintage shops on Lincoln and Washington. One of my faves is on Lincoln and Euclid. There is another good one on Washington and 12th, I think.

Guest barstar diana

just stroll along lincoln rd your find many things and off collins ave there is tons of shopping on sobe north of 4th. Also Bal Harbor on the north side of the beach (like 80 something st) has very nice high end stuff like parad, gucci, etc if thats what your looking for...

Guest spangles

Hey everyone, thanks for all your replies!

Im sure I will be bringing some stuff just thought it would be nicer to buy some summer clothes over in the US as can imagine many shops in the UK still having winter/spring clothes.

:)

Guest XTRAVIP

Hey everyone, thanks for all your replies!

Im sure I will be bringing some stuff just thought it would be nicer to buy some summer clothes over in the US as can imagine many shops in the UK still having winter/spring clothes.

:)

Just specify that it often rains in UK ;D