Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What are your "not to miss" parties/artists? (wishlists welcome)

Guest NicoleC

• 3 weeks later...
Guest 4040

Truthfully this is part of the conferance that I hate. A plethora of great parties and not enough time. If only I could be at 3 places at once I wouldn't have a problem. I'll probably narrow it down the week before after studying all the parties strategically.

Did I say plethora? What exactly is a plethora?

Guest d.arroyo

Subliminal Sessions

Victor Calderone & Danny T Pool Party

Juicy Party

Danny T @ Twilo

Radio 1 Party

Amonly Party

Wet Grooves (Friday)

Ultra

Guest Floribel

Ok. Maybe it's because it's my first WMC, but my mind is about to explode (literally) trying to figure out where to be. I think inventing a method for teletransportation might be easier. I still can't get a load of all the choices for Thursday!

Here's my preliminary 'wish list'.

Any other recommendations for changers from ppl who've already gone though this madness will be greatly appreciated :)

The only thing I'm kinda bummed/nervous about is that I'll probably be hitting a LOT of these events alone. Oh, well... I never talk to anyone anyways, I'm always dancing by myself like a mental ward escapee...

TUE PM - Pop Tarts III: Lee Burridge, Danny Howells take you back to the 80's @ Automatic Slims

WED AM - Ben Watt and K&D @ The Raleigh

WED PM - Danny Howells @ Pawn Shop

THU AM - Wet Grooves BBQ: BadBoyBill, DJ Dan, James Zabiella, Steve Porter

THU PM - Ben Watt at Buzzin' Fly Miami 2007

FRI AM: Ultra Day 1: The Cure, Tiesto, Deep Dish (might have to skip this because of $ so...)

OR 2nd choice: Masters at Work | DJ Jazzy Jeff @ Sunset Yacht Soiree

FRI PM - Sander @ the Space terrace

SAT PM - F*CK I'M FAMOUS (remember this *is* my first WMC after all)

SUN: outta money :'(

Wishlist ppl I'll change some of the above plans for:

Miguel Miggs

Marques Wyatt

Roger Sanchez

Whatcha think? Doable with copius amounts of RedBull?

Guest Marina22

Ok. Maybe it's because it's my first WMC, but my mind is about to explode (literally) trying to figure out where to be. I think inventing a method for teletransportation might be easier. I still can't get a load of all the choices for Thursday!

Any other recommendations for changers from ppl who've already gone though this madness will be greatly appreciated :)

The only thing I'm kinda bummed/nervous about is that I'll probably be hitting a LOT of these events alone. Oh, well... I never talk to anyone anyways, I'm always dancing by myself like a mental ward escapee...

TUE PM - Pop Tarts III: Lee Burridge, Danny Howells take you back to the 80's @ Automatic Slims

FRI AM: Ultra Day 1: The Cure, Tiesto, Deep Dish (might have to skip this because of $ so...)

Miguel Miggs

Marques Wyatt

Roger Sanchez

I agree with 4040 about the plethora of parties hence everything good happening at once and not being able to be there. As far as you Floribel, good luck and save your pennies. ;)

Guest brockstar

Miguel Miggs

Marques Wyatt

Roger Sanchez

Sounds like a good line-up. My only recommendation is to hit a few of the "smaller" and "cheaper" pool parties and such. Paying $50 at every party put a serious hurtin on the wallet...money that should be spent on booze. :P

The last couple years I took your approach, and tried to hit all of the "big" parties, but ended up blowing through my cash in covers, and standing in long-ass lines all day. This year pool parties are def on my list.

For example: I am skipping Ultra on Friday, and hitting the Catalina for the BPM party for a bit, then heading over to the Surfcomber for the Radio 1 party, then MAYBE to the Beach Plaza for the Basic NYC event for a while. Then head back to the hotel for a shower and quick nap before hitting up the One + One event a the Fifth. Should be a good day for $20 in covers.

i wont name parties but artists i dont want to miss during wmc

1. ben watt

2. ame

3. justin martin

4. tortured soul (live)

5. johnny fiasco

6. mark grant (trying to figure out how ill see him . only will be able too i think at the sunday day party at beach plaza. i think hes playing afternoon delight)

bout it i guess.. these i def dont want to miss

Guest DjsInbox

When your at the end of your rope and almost out of money....stop by for this tantelizing pool party. It's free entry!

DJsInbox_Pangea_WMC07.gif