Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Alan T & Ardis: The Velvet Rope - mun2....classic

Guest Nefarious Girl

Guest obby

I guess making fun of "losers" is fun to some. I found this to be a little wrong and a bit disreprectful to the clubgoers.

To each thier own

Just my 2 cents

Guest spinderella7713

best part about watching Alan T work a door ...is that when he makes fun of someone directly to their face they are usually laughing cluelessly along with him. Alan T for pres.

Guest Nefarious Girl

I guess making fun of "losers" is fun to some. I found this to be a little wrong and a bit disreprectful to the clubgoers.

To each thier own

Just my 2 cents

the right thing - so I changed my subject line. But a classic: absolutely.

we love Alan and Ardis.

Haha. Alan wonders why you don't go out more often, Bling.

LOL is he there? cuz if i did id be a full blown ALKI thanks to him ;)

though i dont complain ;D

and i def dont have the Alan T "fashion sense" if i didnt know Alan lol id be standing outside a club a long timeeeeeee lol

he needs to stop lurking and start posting :D

Guest Marina22

I think it's funny, he's never given me a problem before and I don't follow fashion trends. I just wear what is comfortable, what I like and what looks appropriate for whatever club I am going to. I do like fashion and fashion desginer's clothes I just can't keep up with all of it unless I read Vogue all the time and lived in the mall.. Sure they're rude and make fun of people but I'll take that over Fabrizio anyday. We went to Crobar once where Fabrizio and that one blonde chic would just completly ignore us and we had tickets. ::)

Guest pod

i think that is lost forever...

D'oh! :)

Heh, I remember when it aired. Like ten seconds later I get 3 text messages, "Were you drunk?"

Guest zinc

that was a lame clip, I've seen Alan at his fiercest before and Ardis with the pigtails and lame statements, come on! seemed unnatural...