Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Alan T & Ardis: The Velvet Rope - mun2....classic

Guest Nefarious Girl

Guest pod

It *was* unnatural, it was TV.

Very funny, though. How many years ago was that?

3 or so?

Not for nothing, but you should see the stuff that didn't make it on the show. Eddy and I had a classic interview once.

Guest web_norah

that clip is a TOTAL classic. we had a lot of fun shooting No Cover, and when Alan told me it was on YOU TUBE................i went :o

give me a break, that is not intended to be making fun of anyone, it is more about the situation and the people who make it -ok? ::)

Guest coach

that was my point, she does not belong in front of the camera reporting... it was boring, no "pizzazz/'personality"

No. You don't get it. You said it looked unnatural, my point is that all TV is unnatural. Personally, I think she looked cute and it was a very funny clip.

As far as making fun of "losers", being a loser is an attitude, not a genetic defect. Anyone, with a modicum of resources and a little effort, can clean themselves up and dress creatively. That's all that people like Alan T look for.

Guest spinderella7713

that was my point, she does not belong in front of the camera reporting... it was boring, no "pizzazz/'personality"

No. You don't get it. You said it looked unnatural, my point is that all TV is unnatural. Personally, I think she looked cute and it was a very funny clip.

As far as making fun of "losers", being a loser is an attitude, not a genetic defect. Anyone, with a modicum of resources and a little effort, can clean themselves up and dress creatively. That's all that people like Alan T look for.

being a "loser" has nothing to do with clothes, hair or personal appearence at all. To be honest the in thing for a year now has been to look like a dork (to an extent). Being a loser is ..trying to hard to be something your not, and just losing all sense of self in general or literally someone with no goals ...but that is a whole different topic.

Guest coach

I've seen Alan turn down very well-dressed people who didn't have the right attitude.

Yeah, that was right in that clip there, actually.

Guest JustBeFABOLOUS9

ya w/e

I think Ardis did a great job and her and Alan T were halarious

Guest Alan T.

Ok everyone I'm gonna start your engines! DAN MY LOVE! BLING MY BELL! THIS BOARD NEEDS SOME SPICE!!!!! WHERE'S MY SALINE SOLUTION?............ Barbarino queen of all clubs------- I LOVE ME SOME NACHO Tsettos----------but those diva vocals from Arena days have gotta go!!!!!!!! I know alot of you by face but your usernames are not quite familiar as yet.............EVERYONE KNOWS JENNIFER SPINELLI---------we all receive mutiple texts weekly from her and her last name means "joint" in Italian..................................AS THE WORDS TO MY FAVORITE C AND C MUSIC FACTORY SONG SAID--------WE'RE NOT GOING TO BE SHADEY >>>>>>>>>>>>>JUST FIERCE!

6JbyGilj89k

Guest spinderella7713

Ok everyone I'm gonna start your engines! DAN MY LOVE! BLING MY BELL! THIS BOARD NEEDS SOME SPICE!!!!! WHERE'S MY SALINE SOLUTION?............ Barbarino queen of all clubs------- I LOVE ME SOME NACHO Tsettos----------but those diva vocals from Arena days have gotta go!!!!!!!! I know alot of you by face but your usernames are not quite familiar as yet.............EVERYONE KNOWS JENNIFER SPINELLI---------we all receive mutiple texts weekly from her and her last name means "joint" in Italian..................................AS THE WORDS TO MY FAVORITE C AND C MUSIC FACTORY SONG SAID--------WE'RE NOT GOING TO BE SHADEY >>>>>>>>>>>>>JUST FIERCE!

6JbyGilj89k

Finally. :P

Guest Alan T.

Well children I'm a loyal DTOURIST! BUT I ALSO LOOOOOOVE ME SOME POD ESP IN THOSE TIGHT powder blue JEANS! I WAS LIKE IS THAT PACKAGE FOR MOI? LOL

Bling--------->THE REFERENCE WAS TO ANITA WARD'S- Ring My Bell-------->that fricken Rhumba Cruise goes in front of my house playing it nightly!

Dieing to hyjack that mofo and turn her out!

AND WHAT THE FRICK IS THIS CHURCH LADY TRACK?

I'M JONESING FOR HER!!!!!!!

WHERE'S BIZ--------------I need a formal WELCOMING? :)

Guest Cosmigonon

Well children I'm a loyal DTOURIST! BUT I ALSO LOOOOOOVE ME SOME POD ESP IN THOSE TIGHT powder blue JEANS! I WAS LIKE IS THAT PACKAGE FOR MOI? LOL

Bling--------->THE REFERENCE WAS TO ANITA WARD'S- Ring My Bell-------->that fricken Rhumba Cruise goes in front of my house playing it nightly!

Dieing to hyjack that mofo and turn her out!

AND WHAT THE FRICK IS THIS CHURCH LADY TRACK?

I'M JONESING FOR HER!!!!!!!

WHERE'S BIZ--------------I need a formal WELCOMING? :)

LMAO!!

Guest Marina22

Clothes don't make the man, the man makes the clothes.

One of my favorite songs:

"I won't let you down, I will not give you up

Gotta have some faith in the sound

It's the one good thing that I've got I won't let you

down

So please don't give me up

Because I would really, really love to stick around..

..Sometimes the clothes do not make the man...Freedom!" ;)

Guest Alan T.

Clothes don't make the man, the man makes the clothes.

One of my favorite songs:

"I won't let you down, I will not give you up

Gotta have some faith in the sound

It's the one good thing that I've got I won't let you

down

So please don't give me up

Because I would really, really love to stick around..

..Sometimes the clothes do not make the man...Freedom!" ;)

sorry but that vocal bares a terrible resemblance to Rick Astley's-"Never gonna give you up"! LOL