Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I heard the "Cameo" sound sytem last night!

Guest swank

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest AlanS

Dynacord? Infinite Audio? Come on.. spill the beans ;D

You'll see. 8)

I'll have to do like POD...You'll see 8)

I can tell you one thing.....one suspended stack 'array' weighs 1 ton! There's a few of those.... ;)

Suspended line arrays... I like the "sound" of that ;D

Guest Comport

DAVID PADILLA HAS BEEN HARD AT WORK! :)

If David is the one that built the system then it probably will sound amazing. If my memory is correct, he built the system @ The MIX..... :-) Can't wait to hear it...

Guest Alan T.

DAVID PADILLA HAS BEEN HARD AT WORK! :)

If David is the one that built the system then it probably will sound amazing. If my memory is correct, he built the system @ The MIX..... :-) Can't wait to hear it...

yes he is the one who did the notorious Mix sound-------oh who remembers Angel Moraes conference soire there? WOW!

Sheerly legendary function it was......... many of you were still in diapers, however.

Guest miamihouse

Yes, David Padilla is the install genious on this one! Nice big speaker cabinets flying giving you that powerful feeling, and it delivers.

Also credit Padilla with The Mix as mentioned and let's not forget the legendary Warsaw Ballroom. By the way Warsaw Reunion Party Sat. Feb 24th at..........TWIST! DJ's David Padilla. David Solero & Armand S..

Guest creativemafia

i heard from inside reliable source that the environmental graphics applied to the architecture are insane. ;)

oh side note. cameo system is same sytem as before. however, david applied what was originally there as yet was meant for it to be is flown and its not line arrays. he has done a swell job of not hacking or doing predictable miami dynacrap sound. he took what was there made it better and brought more space concience subs in that sound terrific. and i know for fact its not close to final tweaks as of thurs. what i love most is the removal of the covers of the boxes so you see the dynamics of the box design almost like a funktion speaker yet different.

for all the cool junkie wordsmiths mind any typos as this is late and after few drinks.

enjoy!

Guest creativemafia

what glass? where the marilyns are?

that is a patented vinyl application that if its front lit is one image back lit another. its aplied to 1/4 inch plexi

Guest creativemafia

Thanks for the kind words John and Pod.

Pod if you are there this weekend can you

email me some snapshots as I am not sure when I

will be going over there while club is in operation

apart from grand opening.

We hope people enjoy it. I personaly think

the whole place is a visual assault on

a persons mind.

Guest Marina22

I was going to go to this (FMIF) but there's too many other good parties that night. I think I'd rather check out the cameo after conference because of the crowdedness alone on the 24th.