Clubplanet Nightlife Community

We're still in America, right?

Guest addictedtospace

Guest Alan T.

Beautiful women. Jaw-dropping, even. I used to think that 85 percent of all the beautiful women live in Southern California, but I'm dropping that down to 75 percent because I didn't realize how many of them were here

MOST ARE DRAG QUEENS!

Guest xbbdc

i agreed with almost everything in the article except the last thing on # 4. plus he spelled crowbar instead of crobar and should have had the new name cameo's instead.

4. I haven't run into one person who thinks the Bears can win on Sunday. Not one.

BEARS ALL THE WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest barstar diana

yes great article but he didnt mention the horid traffic...ugh wheres the note that we need better public transit in the form of a rail system

Guest pod

Well, white people on South Beach don't want minorities on South Beach, so no rail system.

Yeah, Whitey, I mean you. Don't bullshit me, you're tolerant until the drugs wear off.

Guest clubchicky

For bachelor party or male bonding purposes, not only are the strip clubs supposedly fantastic (I'm basing this on word of mouth -- I am now terrified to go to strip joints after a friend told me he got a lap dance from a stripper who had the same name as his baby daughter), but the women here are beautiful and I have now revised my "What I should have done but nobody ever told me to do it" game. Do you ever spend inordinate amounts of time thinking about stuff like, "Why didn't anyone stop me when I decided to spend four years of my life attending an Irish-Catholic college in Massachusetts with 30-degree weather and 20-mph winds?" Well, I definitely would have gone to college in Southern California (a place like University of San Diego, which even offers a six-week winter break), and I definitely would have lived in Miami for a couple of years. And probably entered alcohol rehab at some point. Whatever.

this was my favorite part.....i loved this article!!! boy am i glad I found out about miami before my twenties and thirties are over.......alcoholic rehab sounds about right hahaha...especially after the afternoon i spent on south beach yesterday ;D