Clubplanet Nightlife Community

So Where Is Everyone Flying In From for WMC07?

Guest lucasdy

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Dj_Peace

for those that are still looking for flight and lodging accomodations, (shameless plug) I do have my own travel biz and last check there were some decent rates for air and lodging - check for yourself adn feel free to pass along to others www.gulliversusa.com/1101722 (just cut and paste)

the link hs been fixed

• 2 weeks later...
Guest yume

im flying in from Montana, as i do every year. meeting up with LA crew (my brother lives there) for a large posse of WMC veterans. Cant wait.....

Were in Montana?

Guest ludik

boston

wed to sun or mon

probably going solo this year :-\

You'll still have a blast regardless. Your friends will be freezing their asses off in Bean town while you are in the sun and fun. ;D

yeh i know.. i whent solo my first year.. 6 years ago .. but things have changed a little since then

Changed...like what. Married and kids? Just tell her you have business in Lauderdale. ;D

"How's the convention honey"

Great honey...although they don't seem to like my smokeless ashtray. "

"Call ya later OK?"

Meanwhile you hear house music in the background...oontz, oontz,oontz,oontz,oontz. (my EDM impression)

hee hee. ;D

hehe nice.. actually yes i just got married :) but no kids yet thank god.. that would def be the end of wmc for me.. :-\

Guest themoldman

boston

wed to sun or mon

probably going solo this year :-\

You'll still have a blast regardless. Your friends will be freezing their asses off in Bean town while you are in the sun and fun. ;D

yeh i know.. i whent solo my first year.. 6 years ago .. but things have changed a little since then

Changed...like what. Married and kids? Just tell her you have business in Lauderdale. ;D

"How's the convention honey"

Great honey...although they don't seem to like my smokeless ashtray. "

"Call ya later OK?"

Meanwhile you hear house music in the background...oontz, oontz,oontz,oontz,oontz. (my EDM impression)

hee hee. ;D

hehe nice.. actually yes i just got married :) but no kids yet thank god.. that would def be the end of wmc for me.. :-\

Not necessarily... I'm married with 3 kids. Just had to sweet talk the wife to let me visit wmc. Course, it may not happen ever again...

Guest frankthetank

Now that's called wearing the pants! ;D

Even though I am not from LA, your right it will be well represented. I got a several friends coming in from LA. That's a nice long flight. I hope you all booked a direct flight home or that will be one long ass day.

Guest ludik

Not necessarily... I'm married with 3 kids. Just had to sweet talk the wife to let me visit wmc. Course, it may not happen ever again...

Yeah.. I just know that going to sobe/wmc always has some risks involved with it, and i think when i become a parent i dont really want to take those risks anymore..ive had some interesting/scary moments at wmc over the years.. but i digress ;D

Guest El funko

im flying in from Montana, as i do every year. meeting up with LA crew (my brother lives there) for a large posse of WMC veterans. Cant wait.....

Were in Montana?

From the beautiful town of Bozeman in the heart of the rockies. You know it? theres not a better place to live....a bit of a haul to miami but its so far beyond worth it every time.

Guest yume

From the beautiful town of Bozeman in the heart of the rockies. You know it? theres not a better place to live....a bit of a haul to miami but its so far beyond worth it every time.

I lived there for 4 years bro. You ever come out to our parties? We'd throw big house events at the Emerson Theater, and smaller parties at the Zebra. Heaven and Hell parties too. I also do the Progression Session art show every year, and should be out there for it this year too.

Go check out some of the photos on my website (djyume.com), you'll recognize some places...

Small world. Is Bridger getting dumped on this year? I'm achin' for some cliff dropping.... ;D

Guest El funko

I lived there for 4 years bro. You ever come out to our parties? We'd throw big house events at the Emerson Theater, and smaller parties at the Zebra. Heaven and Hell parties too. I also do the Progression Session art show every year, and should be out there for it this year too.

Go check out some of the photos on my website (djyume.com), you'll recognize some places...

Small world. Is Bridger getting dumped on this year? I'm achin' for some cliff dropping.... ;D

I wrote you a personal message filling you in....it turns out we know each other quite well....indeed it is a small world. Looking forward to seeing you on the other side of the country. Bridger is finally getting dumped on- we got a foot and a half last night! my body is in pain now from it. Let me know your sched. for the week!

Guest steffan_uk76

Flying from Barcelona, Spain.

Itinery for WMC week:

Tues: Paul Oakenfold @ Cameo or Legends go Digital party (Todd Terry, Kenny Dope, ...) @ Shine, Shelbourne

Wed: Wetgrooves pool party during the day, and Eric Morillo @ Space during the night

Thur: DEF MIX 20th Anniversary party @ Shine, Shelbourne

Fri: PVD and Sander Kleinenberg @ Space

Sat: F*** me I'm Famous @ Cameo

Sun: ???

Guest drew_106

Milwaukee, WI

19th-26th

Looking forward to: Damian Lazarus, Booka Shade, Sander K. , Stanton Warriors, Richie Hawtin, Loco Dice, Danny Howells

Guest frankthetank

NYC BABY!! But i'm flying down tomorrow morning to Orlando. Then heading to Palm Beach, then to SoBe.

Cant wait!!

I am doing the same...Jupiter on the 17th then Miami on the 21st. ;D