Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Tips/Advice for 1st timers...?

Guest themoldman

Guest 029

word. i've found that ephedra works well!

couple of downsides - even if your cardio system handles it well, sometimes the stomach doesn't - carry rolaids ..

also be very careful with mixing ..

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest frankthetank

I introduced some friends this weekend to Redline. I was up in NYC and the second night all of us were dragging arse from drinking WAYYYY too much the first night. My friends loved it and wanted to know where to get it. All of us took two caplets. (spaced over a few hours) MONEY!!!!

I bought them online...I think 120 capsules for $35 or so. Worth every penny. But be careful...they are strong and some people have a bad reaction to stimulant fat burners. (I don't)

Guest Marina22

Diogo's advice is only funny but informative, sex all night, lol. I would also reccomend having a local person that you may hang with like a tour guide of sorts. If you know anyone down here who is going that helps alot. I like Redline way better than Redbull but there's also this "5 Hour Energy" drink that is supposed to not have a "crash" effect. Saw that in a gas station the other day. ;) I peronally, am going to mainly night and afterhours so I can rest during the day but I am driving from my bf's pad in Fort Lauderdale. Eat when you have to, sleep when you need to and go to as much as possible but get there early! I am not one to talk, but I plan to be early as much as possible. Be safe and have fun. 8)

Guest coach

There are a lot of 24 hour food places, why eat at the bad ones or get ripped off? 11th Street diner is hands down the best place to eat at all hours.

There is also a little joint called Cafe Del Mar on Washington and about 8th, on the west side. Excellent cheap food.

For me, my most comfortable shoes are Puma Future Cats. And they look sweet, too!

Get the WMC list. Use it AHEAD of time and hit up google maps so you know where the fuck you are going.

As far as the taxi situation goes, haul your ass up out of bed early in the morning, like 9am and cab it down to south beach. Then just walk everywhere. If you need a nap, just take a snooze on the beach or grab some shuteye at one of the pool parties.

Guest themoldman

I found a list of the clubs down there with their addresses over on MercuryServer. Unfortunately my registration got caught up in in the middle of a server crash so I cant get in. And as they had to go back to mid-jan and reloadI dont know if its there anymore.

Is there a similar list anywhere else?

• 1 year later...
Guest p_aul

is it a good idea to have these tickets mailed to me and then show up with the tickets. or just have them waiting for me at the party.

like...will there be a stupid lineup to get my tickets, then another lineup to get into the party?

Guest mbongiovi
is it a good idea to have these tickets mailed to me and then show up with the tickets. or just have them waiting for me at the party.

like...will there be a stupid lineup to get my tickets, then another lineup to get into the party?

If I were you , I would buy all your tickets together, pay one shipping cost and have your tickets in hand, this is the best way.

There is one other option that is new this year as well, If you don't want to pay the shipping or worry about remembering your tickets, wantickets is actually gonna have a ticket store where you can pick up all your tickets any day between noon and 8pm. The store will be in the Shelborne hotel at 18th and collins.

Guest petraxx

As for food, there are tons of great restaurants in sobe if your willing to cash out for fine dine on lincoln/ocean.

Great, could you give me some names? Good food defo is one of the priorities ;)

Guest Tobi-wan

For the best energy drink you have to go with Endorush by BSN. 5 calories and less than 1 gram of sugar so no sugar crash. Plus for a $3.49 bottle you get four servings. Sneak a bottle in the club and you will be ready for 12 hrs. You won't get jittery and one of the best things is that it works more as you increase your heart rate. Just don't take more than half the bottle at once, 2 servings. You don't want to act like Dirk Diggler.

For a pill I would go with Stim-X though Lipo 6 is great too. But some people have reactions to fat burners.