Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Oscar G + Erick Morillo Saturday @ Space.

Guest Ariel

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Fuerte44

what are thg set times for sunday morning....i hope we dont lose our residents' time slots to EM...dont get me wrong hes a great guy to talk to...but dj wise i just hope we still get pat and ivano as well...

Guest barstar diana

PRESENT! :)

:o

Another trip to macy's? lol

if your gonna go shopping for an outfit ck out Last chacnce nordstrom outlet!! great deals!!

Guest tekniQz

what are thg set times for sunday morning....i hope we dont lose our residents' time slots to EM...dont get me wrong hes a great guy to talk to...but dj wise i just hope we still get pat and ivano as well...

You are out of yo damn mind,bring the EM all night and morning long!!!We get to see those clowns every week and next week and the next week and the next week they will be there.So chill for a couple of hours and enjoy the sounds of subliminal general.

Guest rollyp66

Main Room:

Oscar G.10PM – 2:30AM

Erick M.2:30AM – 5AM

Oscar G.5AM – CLOSE

Loft:

Radamas10PM – CLOSE

Terrace:

Cardi10PM – 3AM

Ariel G. 3AM – 6AM (house transition 5 – 6am)

Erick M.6AM – 10AM

Cedric10AM – 1PM

Ivano1PM - CLOSE

Guest Fuerte44

nice....but these presale prices are criminal...whats the door going to cost? it isnt conference week yet....i remember last years pre conference morillo party being alot cheaper...

Guest tekniQz

That pre confrence Morillo party was one of the sickest tech house sets on the terrace ever. Cant wait for this one hopefully EM will spin past 10,if not Cedric will take over just nicely.

Guest pod

nice....but these presale prices are criminal...whats the door going to cost? it isnt conference week yet....i remember last years pre conference morillo party being alot cheaper...

Erick's cost has gone up, that's probably why.

Guest Mattivi

That pre confrence Morillo party was one of the sickest tech house sets on the terrace ever. Cant wait for this one hopefully EM will spin past 10,if not Cedric will take over just nicely.

agreed... should be a fun nite, get there early kids, ZACK make sure the doctor brings the tic tacks ;)

Guest Buck White

You are out of yo damn mind,bring the EM all night and morning long!!!We get to see those clowns every week and next week and the next week and the next week they will be there.So chill for a couple of hours and enjoy the sounds of subliminal general.

Dig it.

Guest Buck White

Pure dreck. Oscar's set. Garbage. Morillo....3:30 ? Are you serious? Being accosted about my hat.....when a dozen or more, including the security guard doing the accosting, are wearing theirs. Yes....I kept it on.Upstairs ? Are you joking me ? Yes..I'm venting...so let me vent. Worst night of 2007. And for whoever wants to say they had a goddamn sonic epiphany last night....I'm waiting for the opprobrious comments. Pure dreck. Oscar G or Erick Morillo ? Hah ! F*ck em both. It wasnt even fun watching a few hundered meatheads,with sunglasses, dancing around like said DJ's were playing the most euphonious tracks put here on earth. A colossal letdown....especially for that kind of money.

Guest Mattivi

damn buck white you need to drink alittle more and just relax. i just left and morillo was still going and i had a blast, than again i aint a trainspotter so what do i know. but i do know that it was a rocking good time for me and friends. word out Josh(Cosmogoin) nice to meet u, you are a cool cat, and Pod, as clever in person as he is on the boards. i left at 11pm and EM was still going strong. :o