Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Oscar G + Erick Morillo Saturday @ Space.

Guest Ariel

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest addictedtospace

Crack head alert

Erick finished at 5:05 and there were people still in the patio, we finished cleaning up at 6:30 . :o

Guest deprivation

Damn that show was awesome. That's the best show I've been to as long as I can remember. Erick really tore it up. The vibe was great and the women were smokin' hot.

Pure dreck. Oscar's set. Garbage. Morillo....3:30 ? Are you serious? Being accosted about my hat.....when a dozen or more, including the security guard doing the accosting, are wearing theirs. Yes....I kept it on.Upstairs ? Are you joking me ? Yes..I'm venting...so let me vent. Worst night of 2007. And for whoever wants to say they had a goddamn sonic epiphany last night....I'm waiting for the opprobrious comments. Pure dreck. Oscar G or Erick Morillo ? Hah ! F*ck em both. It wasnt even fun watching a few hundered meatheads,with sunglasses, dancing around like said DJ's were playing the most euphonious tracks put here on earth. A colossal letdown....especially for that kind of money.

why did u go to this event then? from ur previous posts i gathered you would have gone to pawn shop for lust4booty or to Y lounge for Frankie ???

Guest Blackiechan76

I dipped out at 2pm and the vibe was still bumpin. Besides a few artists I dig his showmanship and intricate knowledge of the music.

Guest MayLing

i would have to say that Morillo was a big let down. He was..forgettable. Compared to the last time he was here for conference and the post- global gathering set, he simply wasnt there for me. yes, he packed that patio to the extreme but the quality wasnt there.

who ever pays 50k for that is insane.

i say, bring back Roger, he's never a let down ;D

Guest TaraTaint

I must agree...EM was forgettable-nothing spectacular....it took way too long for his set to begin...3:30?...I thought he was gonna start at 2am and in the main room for that matter...the patio was way too packed and the acoustics out there were awful...I honestly did not even hear a difference between Oscar G and EM...I mean I had an ok time (danced and made the best of it), but nothing that blew me out of the water...and for $50 a head and a line outside the size of Buck White's pole...I hope WMC is not like this...I am expecting pure bliss....maybe I would of had a better time if I was wearing sunglasses and on massive amounts of uppers...I figure at that point anything would sound fantastic?!!!....

Guest soozin

i went, 1st time really hearin EM do his terrace thing.. i had fun for sure but i cant say i was like astoundingly impressed. good house music, a few stand out beats, some nice old vocals and such to get everyoen singin along.. def has mixing skills on par etc etc........... crowd pleaser for sure, but yea prob wouldnt exactly race to go see him again for that price,just bein honest. to each their own of course, he could be the best dj in the world to many others :)

anywho... yea dude terrace was SLAMMED..saw a few fights but thats any w/e really... took us like an hr just to GET upstairs but we finally made it. def quite a crowd up there, i cant beleive it went til freakin 5pm, and not during wmc.. wow!

Guest Mattivi

it always amazes me how there can be so many different takes on an event. from 'it was great' to 'lackluster' to 'worst set i ever heard', there is always such a panorama of viewpoints that it boggles the mind. just sayin, that is all.

Guest spacecadet

i would have to say that Morillo was a big let down. He was..forgettable. Compared to the last time he was here for conference and the post- global gathering set, he simply wasnt there for me. yes, he packed that patio to the extreme but the quality wasnt there.

who ever pays 50k for that is insane.

i say, bring back Roger, he's never a let down ;D

He has been a big let down since a year ago now, Sucked a big one the last time I saw him at crobar talking on the mic with sqeaky annoying voice of his.Roger is the man you get what you pay for with him

Guest Mattivi

did anyone see that massive beatdown some assbag took for throwing beer on the crowd on the little vip platform to the left of the dj booth? one of the bouncers absolutely pummeled this poor bastard UFC style. ive seen a few fights go down at space before but that one was one for the books. :o