Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Oscar G + Erick Morillo Saturday @ Space.

Guest Ariel

Guest eroc0411

hey im new here !!!

anyways this is the 4th time i seen erick... And it wasn't his best set... But i do think that it is had 2 do w/ the set up at space... The sound system sucked! they need sum new lighting in there! even the fog machine was nothing but hot air!!! i do gotta say though erick does bring out energy out of u... My gf hates house music and she had a blast w/ erick just because of his charisma!! kinda pissed i left at 7 am... But i was there since 1 am... I gotta say oscar g put me 2 sleep... u cant compare them!!! I think space def needs 2 upgrade!!!

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey im new here !!!

anyways this is the 4th time i seen erick... And it wasn't his best set... But i do think that it is had 2 do w/ the set up at space... The sound system sucked! they need sum new lighting in there! even the fog machine was nothing but hot air!!! i do gotta say though erick does bring out energy out of u... My gf hates house music and she had a blast w/ erick just because of his charisma!! kinda pissed i left at 7 am... But i was there since 1 am... I gotta say oscar g put me 2 sleep... u cant compare them!!! I think space def needs 2 upgrade!!!

just curious..how can u say that it wasnt his best set if you only listened to him for 3.5 hours?... The guy spun from 3:30am til 5pm.. U left at 7am.... Talk about a marathon!!... The energy built throughout the morning.... insane.

Guest Cosmigonon

A little video my boy Richard took on sunday morning... 8)

siiick ... wish i was there !

so when r u coming out to play with us??

Guest Marina22

Last time I saw Morillo was a couple of years ago at Crobar in September and I had a blast. Like Nat said, you know what to expect with him and I do like any dj who interacts with a crowd it adds to the set, show, and the party. I didn't pay $50 that time at Crobar nor would I want to now. I would go if it was less cause you know it's gonna be a fun party and you're definitely gonna dance your ass off. I especially like that RHCP song alot anyway and would never expect him to spin that of all songs. As far as 5pm, I mos def. could never hang that long but I think the crowd had a little help from their friends. ;):o

Guest kelly923

not until wmc ... :(

Guest Cosmigonon

It's ok, most of us are going into hibernation begginning next week anyway... :P

Guest RzO

It's ok, most of us are going into hibernation begginning next week anyway... :P

that is indeed the plan!, as far as morillo, i neva seen him on the terrace and he is a party freaks dj for sure...great times once again with a few of the usuals i got to run into, hey korki did u check ur cancer! lol...theres always something, glad to make a trip down before wmc indeed. cant wait till then! still in disbelief that he droppe wow rmx of unkle-reign! we went nuts to this!!! c u all soon ;D 8)

oh and btw if anyone, (ramon) can id an older track with the vox: i get twisted...so funky twisted, twisted, so funky twisted!!! a track from a few years back i remember many djs playing but wasn't so much into id's then, anyhow it was great to hear this once again after a few years

Guest Cosmigonon

oh and btw if anyone, (ramon) can id an older track with the vox: i get twisted...so funky twisted, twisted, so funky twisted!!! a track from a few years back i remember many djs playing but wasn't so much into id's then, anyhow it was great to hear this once again after a few years

Camel Riders feat. Nkemdi - Twisted

Yeah, we had a great time, c ya for conference... :D

Guest VitaminSki

t76UMsY4y_s

Killer session on the patio!Wish I would could have stayed another week after the Stupid Bowl!

...... Richard.... ya gotta get more of the ladies in your vids!

Guest VitaminSki

P2100037.jpg

P2100033.jpg

P2100038.jpg

Man what a great party.He never ceases to amuse and impress,with his mixing and love for the sound.

Got soul? I think he has just a little bit.... just a little.... fuck yeah!

Guest slamminshaun

t76UMsY4y_s

Killer session on the patio!Wish I would could have stayed another week after the Stupid Bowl!

Alright, so what version is this? Is this an Erick remix? Sounds alot like the Love Groove remix, but with added electro-vocals and more of the Chili Peppers' lyrics.

Guest RzO

u r the man! thanks, ive been wanting to know that one for a while! ;D

Guest Cosmigonon

t76UMsY4y_s

Alright' date=' so what version is this? Is this an Erick remix? Sounds alot like the Love Groove remix, but with added electro-vocals and more of the Chili Peppers' lyrics.

[/quote']

I think is the Pete Tha Zouk remix

Guest Cosmigonon

u r the man! thanks, ive been wanting to know that one for a while! ;D

no problem... ;)