Clubplanet Nightlife Community

best place to touch..

djstarlite

ok guys wheres the best place on the female body do u like to touch the most and why? and ladies wheres ur fave spot to touch the fellas.. now give good reasons. also where do u think gets the biggest reaction by the littlest touch? tongue.gif

------------------

Look to the sun,

Dream with the night,

Whisper secrets to the stars,

Dance circles around the earth.

littleangel.gif

On the subject, for the guys who don't know...PLEASE DON'T START BY REACHING FOR THE OBVIOUS!!! Find our secret little spots, a kiss on the nape of the neck, let your fingers lightly touch my thighs, my tummy...There are alot of erogenious (spelling) zones that are sometimes ignored!!!

------------------

girl10.gif

The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.

There is a spot on my body, that whenever it's touched I get chills all up and down my spine. It's right over my hip bone (kinda diagnolly down from my belly button). Run your fingers over this spot slowly and I purrrr like a kitty!! Yummm.

------------------

bluesbro.gif Please meet Jammin' Jimmy, the Dancin' Machine!! (thanks Daniela)!

there is a little spot on the wunderside of the wrist. it's just after the palm but before the forearm. I get a lot of mileage out of working that for my lady.

and, there is a spot right between the eyes near the bridge of the nose. she likes that action too.

check with me soon, I'm still exploring.

------------------

DM

foto_nova_lahev.jpg

Well i have pretty long hair -- so after a long aggrevating day at work/school whichever, I love to just pull out my hair clip ir pony-tail out, cuddle up on someone's (preferrably a boyfriend, however lately its just been my mother or FREAKY2GIRL's sadly enough..lol) lap, and just have then play with/& run there fingers through my hair and lightly scratch my head...AHHHHH- FEELS SOOOO SOOO VERY NICE!

For guys though I've found that lil kisses behind the ears, on that tiny spot of oh soo soft skin back there =) Also odly enough, i dunno if any girls agree with me here, but most men (well all the ones ive been with antyhow) seem to have the SOIFTEST OF SOFT tops of there feet..lol..its like babby skin i swear. So i like to always rub that part of there body and massage the ankles and whole area for all my hard labor working fellas --> they all love it =)

Men LOVE my ass.... I just love to roll over onto my stomach and have them kiss it, bite it, tickle it... while running their fingers down the back of my thighs, to the back of my knees....uhhh.. chills up my spine!!! cwm4.gif

------------------

11407814.jpg

"O.K. Kids.... but just pick one..."

LOVE touching biting and slaping the hell out of those legz..

if u got back then u got mad blazin legz... but johnnies; make sure it's some gurl that u know ur kicking it too; i got blissed on the grill sack

and them.. that hurt...

------------------

to the world, you might be one person... but to one person.. you might be the world..

GOT VTECH??

straigtlight.gif