Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Condom brands.

ooana

Okay, I've got a question for ya all.

I was in a 5.5 year relationship until recently so, needless to say, condoms ended up not being part of our monogomous sex life.

So...I actually have little experience with various brands, styles etc. And I'm learning to get use to them again. <mutters something about oh so necessary but OH SO ANNOYING>

Question is...what brands do you all prefer/suggest and why?

Thanks.

-Oo

------------------

I am NOT a fag hag. I'm a fairy princess.

"When the soul wishes to experience something, she throws an image of the experience out before her, and enters into her own image." -Eckhart

"I heard of a man that says words so beautiful that if he only speaks their name, women give themselves to him.

If I am dumb by your body while silence blossoms like tumors on our lips it is because I hear a man climb the stairs and clear his throat outside our door." - Leonard Cohen

Originally posted by ooana:

Okay, I've got a question for ya all.

I was in a 5.5 year relationship until recently so, needless to say, condoms ended up not being part of our monogomous sex life.

So...I actually have little experience with various brands, styles etc. And I'm learning to get use to them again. <mutters something about oh so necessary but OH SO ANNOYING>

Question is...what brands do you all prefer/suggest and why?

Thanks.

-Oo

Out of latex condoms - DUREX Ultra Sensitive

...if STD's are not an issue - Lamb Skin

------------------

signature.gif

Protection against STDs is definitely a consideration. In fact, the only reason I'm using them. <mutters more about missing one joy of true manogomy....>

-Oo

------------------

"When the soul wishes to experience something, she throws an image of the experience out before her, and enters into her own image." -Eckhart

"I heard of a man that says words so beautiful that if he only speaks their name, women give themselves to him.

If I am dumb by your body while silence blossoms like tumors on our lips it is because I hear a man climb the stairs and clear his throat outside our door." - Leonard Cohen

There is a Japanese brand that is ultra sensitve and it feels like you have nothing on... forgot the name of the brand but you can get them at CONDOMANIA in the village it's expensive but worth it... Protects from STD's and it's lubricated as well....

I was in a 5.5 year relationship until recently so, needless to say, condoms ended up not being part of our monogomous sex life...<mutters more about missing one joy of true manogomy....>

I feel ya on that ..I'm in the same situation (same amount of time too)and I'm relearning the same info.... all imput appretiated.....but the testing is what I'm up for...

------------------

19791[1].gif

OBE is pure beauty

Originally posted by djstripe:

I feel ya on that ..I'm in the same situation (same amount of time too)and I'm relearning the same info.... all imput appretiated.....but the testing is what I'm up for...

I think you know what I'm talking about then. Not using a condom is NOT an option...but its already been over 6 months since the breakup and I'm still not use to it. Not a HUGE deal really but I figure, if there are better options out there (in terms of brands/styles) best take advantage.

What amazes me is that after so long without, its not just the sensations that change, but dealing with the logistics takes getting use to again without "breaking" the mood etc if you know what I mean.

Ah well. One day again!

Thanks for all the feedback guys, please keep it coming. I'm gonna go check out condomania soon, I'll post the brand name.

-Oo

------------------

What amazes me is that after so long without, its not just the sensations that change, but dealing with the logistics takes getting use to again without "breaking" the mood etc if you know what I mean.

...sounds like it's time to get some extra condoms and a bannana and do the old high school heath class practice session.... (i'm sure, though, some lurker will chime in to offer there services)

------------------

19791[1].gif

OBE is pure beauty