Clubplanet Nightlife Community

SPACE AGE.......

Guest ALKO-HAULIC

Guest Major

The Space Age is a contemporary period encompassing the activities related to the space race, space exploration, space technology, and the cultural developments influenced by these events.

The Space Age is a contemporary period encompassing the activities related to the space race, space exploration, space technology, and the cultural developments influenced by these events.

The "Alien with headphones", Sipoo, Southern Finland

Found 24 Aug, 1998 photo © Lars Österman

alien.gifalien2.jpg

Guest Marina22

The "Alien with headphones", Sipoo, Southern Finland

Found 24 Aug, 1998 photo © Lars Österman

alien.gifalien2.jpg

That's an awesome find of some dj crop circles. :D See music is universal, even aliens listen to dance music!

Guest ALKO-HAULIC

i dont get it...can someone fill me in? i feel left out :-(

Go to the next groove therapy at Blue Featuring Sebastion and Major...........There you will find the Space Age

Guest Seb

Go to the next groove therapy at Blue Featuring Sebastion and Major...........There you will find the Space Age

I'm all about the Space Age 8)

grey.jpg

Guest coach

Funny. I thought you were talking about Space, the club.

Guest frankthetank

I see we have had a lot of Back to the Future references today. Was it on TNT lately or something?

Guest mikepayne

I see we have had a lot of Back to the Future references today. Was it on TNT lately or something?

That's hilarious... I was thinking the exact same thing. The thread I was reading directly before this one mentioned 1.21 gigawatts, I was like Daaaaaamn, that's funny...

Guest ALKO-HAULIC

space age bro

drop the pots and pans

throw in a wok

WOK - a doodle - do ;)

In the land of intergalactic beats that is SPACE AGE there are no pots and pans....though they do speak waka waka and listen to AFGHAN BIRD on top of hot beats. No techno minimal......only SPACE AGE IN 2097........................

Guest mikepayne

space age bro

drop the pots and pans

throw in a wok

WOK - a doodle - do ;)

In the land of intergalactic beats that is SPACE AGE there are no pots and pans....though they do speak waka waka and listen to AFGHAN BIRD on top of hot beats. No techno minimal......only SPACE AGE IN 2097........................

Yo lemme get some of that weed bro... :P

Guest Devilicious

This has to be the most pointless conversation I've given a pass to in recent memory.

it's not pointless if you know what we're talking about ;)

Guest pod

Well duh, but to the general population it's pointless. If you guys want a private in-joke thread, for a fee I can create a VIP section.